Shoes AUTHENTICATE these Val Shoes *Read 1st Page BEFORE posting*NO CHATTING

first pair looks fine.
second pair-photos are blurry, and not sure what is going on with bottom of shoes-did they add vibrams?

Thank so much for your speedy response!

I do not think so.

She said she only wore them once. I have been searching for hours to try and make sure the black ones are authentic. I do not think that they are. The stamp code inside of the shoe is scrunched together (the ivory ones is not) and the "2" in the 42 I don't think is supposed to be that fat? Every search on black patent I did wasn't like that with the "2". Also, never found the bottoms on any other listing quite this color. I also figured that for 800 flats, you would be able to make out the "Garavani" on the bottom. Live and learn though. I am going to file a claim now.

Thanks again for getting back to me! I really really appreciate it.

Item: Rockstud patent kitten heels
Listing Number: 122069592424
Seller: rlpkitten
Link: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=122069592424

Comments: Hello! I am 99.9% sure these are authentic (I've handled many pairs in the past), but someone else's opinion would ease my mind [emoji4] Pretty sure I just got a great deal because they need some TLC [emoji23] Thank you for your advice!

View attachment 3437496
View attachment 3437497
View attachment 3437498
View attachment 3437499View attachment 3437500
Good in my opinion. Great deal for sure!

Sorry it is not an active listing anymore so cannot post auction details, but if you could please authenticate these I'd really appreciate it! Otherwise if you could recommend a paid service for authenticating designer shoes that's fine too.

I thought these shoes were fine but then the dust bag is a white one with a red label on it unlike my two other pairs.. have never seen a white dust bag for valentino shoes before. Also I found the fabric label has slightly different text positioning compared to my other pairs.

IMG_0764.JPG IMG_0766.JPG IMG_0768.JPG IMG_0770.JPG IMG_0772.JPG IMG_0774.JPG IMG_0782.JPG IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0786.JPG

Sorry it is not an active listing anymore so cannot post auction details, but if you could please authenticate these I'd really appreciate it! Otherwise if you could recommend a paid service for authenticating designer shoes that's fine too.

I thought these shoes were fine but then the dust bag is a white one with a red label on it unlike my two other pairs.. have never seen a white dust bag for valentino shoes before. Also I found the fabric label has slightly different text positioning compared to my other pairs.

View attachment 3443713 View attachment 3443714 View attachment 3443715 View attachment 3443716 View attachment 3443717 View attachment 3443718 View attachment 3443719 View attachment 3443720 View attachment 3443721
shoes appear authentic in my opinion.

shoes appear authentic in my opinion.

Thank you for replying me so quickly rdgldy! :smile:

Also I wanted to show you these if you think they are odd? The label text placement is slightly off (bottom label is the pair in question compared to the top is my older pair)
The heel is slightly different in height too? As you can see the black heel taps are different in size.. Should I be worried?

Thank you so much for your help!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Thank you for replying me so quickly rdgldy! :smile:

Also I wanted to show you these if you think they are odd? The label text placement is slightly off (bottom label is the pair in question compared to the top is my older pair)
The heel is slightly different in height too? As you can see the black heel taps are different in size.. Should I be worried?

Thank you so much for your help!

View attachment 3444278 View attachment 3444279 View attachment 3444286 View attachment 3444287
I could not recommend a paid authentication service but you might want to look into one, as you mentioned earlier.
I have not seen a white dustbag with these shoes.
You might want to post these in the general Val thread and have them take a look.

I could not recommend a paid authentication service but you might want to look into one, as you mentioned earlier.
I have not seen a white dustbag with these shoes.
You might want to post these in the general Val thread and have them take a look.

Thank you for replying rdgldy, do you mean the general authentication thread?

Other than the white dust bag do you think the text placement on the fabric label is a bit off too?

Thank you for replying rdgldy, do you mean the general authentication thread?

Other than the white dust bag do you think the text placement on the fabric label is a bit off too?
There is a Valentino subforum in Premier Designers and an authenticate thread there as well.

Regarding the label, I. would want to compare it to some of my shoes but I am not able to do that today . I can try and look for you tomorrow.

Can I also see whatever else came with the shoes? Thanks.

There is a Valentino subforum in Premier Designers and an authenticate thread there as well.

Regarding the label, I. would want to compare it to some of my shoes but I am not able to do that today . I can try and look for you tomorrow.

Hi rdgldy, thanks for the response! I have left a post waiting for a response on that thread.
This is what it comes with.. I have now noticed the oval V logo on the sole of the shoe looks a bit off now too :\ if you know what I mean.
I hate this! Never bought any fake by accident or on purpose and now it's eating me alive having this doubt!

image2.JPG image1.JPG

Just to clarify a bit, this is the difference in the fabric labels, the one in question is labelled.

IMG_0791.JPG

Just to clarify a bit, this is the difference in the fabric labels, the one in question is labelled.

View attachment 3445219
I just saw the response in the other thread as well. I do stand by my original response. I think you are overthinking this and should just enjoy your shoes. Perhaps for your own peace of mind, you should only buy from the boutiques or other authorized retailers. Everything about the shoes appear authentic.

I just saw the response in the other thread as well. I do stand by my original response. I think you are overthinking this and should just enjoy your shoes. Perhaps for your own peace of mind, you should only buy from the boutiques or other authorized retailers. Everything about the shoes appear authentic.

Hi rdgldy, thank you for your response!
I usually only buy from retailers but this one has been out of stock where I can buy from, and I paid twice to which once was a stock error and once the shoes were too faulty to be sent due to the store's guidelines, which is why I bought from eBay :sad: it wasn't that cheap at all.
I just got extra worried after posting because I saw corame deemed a pair of shoes fake from a previous post and I bought from that exact seller! - and then the white dustbag was weird.
Thank you for taking the time to reply!