Authenticate these Guccis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolaL

Jan 3, 2008
Couple of quesitons. I have a Gucci Britt Hobo bag... The serial number, I checked in Gucci boutique and you can get serial numbers with 6 and 4 digits.

But please have a look and tell me if you see any problem...

ra9KwgHM5D-kblqctpS_I-ZsgmqPKwsO

My next question is about a Gucci Abbey 130736 in black. Sample pic to show style...

gGhSjMtU2z_2OnLLoYOO1qNJRRwXOp0i

The gucci logo on the tag and the serial number on the underside just arent very clear. The leather is textured on these bags so maybe this is the case on all of these styles. Apart from that, the bag looks wonderful and I suspect I have no problem - but I want to be sure about my supplier. Can you help please... I am contacting http://mypoupette.com/ for an authentication, but they take a while to get back to you.

Many thanks!
ps. I posted this post in two sections as I wasnt sure of the appropriate section.. dont mean to spam :yes:

I am no Gucci expert, but the numbers on the tag in the top picture look really off compared to the authentic Guccis I have seen. In fact, the tag itself looks off. It doesn't even look like real leather. I see you already posted in the Gucci forum. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.