Aussie Aussie Aussie

ninja I have not been to Pierucci yet..... I know about King street - our poor quiet little shopping strip. One of my friends-sisters-boyfriends-mothers (long line i know!!) own one of those boutiques. In fact she apparently has them all over the world and used to live in one of those very exclusive appartments at the old swan brewery - know you above what is now the art gallery etc on the river. heheee..... so jealous of your future shopping expeditions. You will have to let me know how it goes and what you find over there... hhmmm it's like a dream to me right now!!!

Funny to mention the sunshine coast, I just got back from Caloundra :smile:.

I was born in Taiwan, lived in LA, then in Japan, and then when I got to high school i'm like 'I really need to go to a place to study properly' and I chose Australia, because my English is much better than all my other languages but I didn't like LA much. I went to high school in Brissy and now i'm at UQ.

ALL your languages...? Wow how many do you speak?!?! Your English is perfect... what do you study? :rolleyes:

hehe no worries vintagerose!! What forum do you normally post in?
I am a gucci girl myself...
Jan sales coming - we will have plenty to talk about.
I can not imagin Brisbane has a whole lot of shopping? Is it better than the Gold Coast? I have been there but did not spend a whole lot of time in Brissy.

[coco];4558133 said:
ninja I have not been to Pierucci yet..... I know about King street - our poor quiet little shopping strip. One of my friends-sisters-boyfriends-mothers (long line i know!!) own one of those boutiques. In fact she apparently has them all over the world and used to live in one of those very exclusive appartments at the old swan brewery - know you above what is now the art gallery etc on the river. heheee..... so jealous of your future shopping expeditions. You will have to let me know how it goes and what you find over there... hhmmm it's like a dream to me right now!!!

Haha Coco!~! It's ok here in Sydney, you get used to it after a while but yeah it is a whole lot more exciting compared to Perth! I did hear rumours that T&Co and Chanel were looking at shop spaces in Perth somewhere along King Street? No advancements?

If you ever come to Sydney let me know! Then we can hit the shops! Hahaha!:nuts:

[coco];4558138 said:
ALL your languages...? Wow how many do you speak?!?! Your English is perfect... what do you study? :rolleyes:

Lol thank you! Um... "all my languages" probably isn't very accurate, I can speak Chinese fluently but Japanese not so much. I can't read or write in Chinese so when it came to studying, English became the most obvious choice. I study Psych.

HHHEEYYYYY????? Really? OMG I had not heard that at all - I was getting excited about a Hugo Boss opening on Kings!! haha.... we are soo poor it's just funny. Perth is really building up they would be crazy not to open over here. LV and Gucci must be cleaning up.
Yes I will contact you if I go to Sydney.... there is every chance I might in Jan. I have been looking at a shopping adventure in KL but to be honest have not organisd myself enough for it - was considering a few days away in Sydney for the sales.......

Hey this is a random question... but that area around the harbour just down from Star City where that sea food restaurant Jorandanos / Jordans is? and the popular Indian restaurant i (don't know if that is enough description?) ... anyway, is there still a Moroccan restaurant called SUMAC there????? I would fly to Sydney just to eat there again!! Maybe I will google it.....

I'm not sure about moroccan restaurants at Darling Harbour but OMG the Lindt Cafe is like a must-go if you havent been already...hahaha..a Hugo Boss is opening on King street? WOW! Perth must really be growing!!! I bet it won't be long till Chanel and T&Co come along! ;)

HAHAHAAA.... LMAO.... it's true we are so lame.
What do you have at Lindt.... you mean like the chocolate? It is owned by the choc company? Pardon my ignorance - we do not even have a star bucks here...........

nooo...actually i kinda miss Perth..the people are soooo much nicer..Yeah it's the CAFE of the Lindt chocolate company and OH it is SO GOOD!!!!!! And yeah, i remember my withdrawal symptoms when i went to Perth for 6 years and there was no Starbucks there...THANK GOD FOR STARBUCKS IN NSW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Boss opened a little while ago - I was in there 2 weeks ago, lots of fabby stuff!!!!

I've found Cult Status, had to get the SA to help me carry my double stroller up the stairs lol, she actually offered and I couldn't resist the chance to stroke the beautiful Bals in there.

I've found a few good boutiques in the last couple of days - woohoo. I really think Chanel & Tiffany's should open here. I read that Perth has the highest number of millionaires per capita in Australia (although you just about have to be one to afford a house here - we're completely blown away by the house prices!!!!). I pressed myself up against the glass at both Gucci & LV, didn't go in as I had the kids with me.

Have to say though, I think petrol is cheap here.....we were paying €1.45 a litre in Holland.

So glad to be home, this is the best country in the world!!!! Can't wait to get a boogey board and take the kids into the surf.

THAT is so true ninjaiphile. The people here really are amazing! Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

I've become addicted to Boost Juice - nothing like one of their cold smoothies in this weather.

Glad there's no Starbucks (yukky).....but I could do with a Krispy Kreme!

nooo...actually i kinda miss Perth..the people are soooo much nicer..Yeah it's the CAFE of the Lindt chocolate company and OH it is SO GOOD!!!!!! And yeah, i remember my withdrawal symptoms when i went to Perth for 6 years and there was no Starbucks there...THANK GOD FOR STARBUCKS IN NSW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!