Audrey Hepburn's Speedy

Hi. i wonder if some here knows if the bag audrey hepburn have in the picture on side 3,the pic t-girl post,is that a vernis wilshire beside hre speedy?? Look a little bit like it.

Hi. i wonder if some here knows if the bag audrey hepburn have in the picture on side 3,the pic t-girl post,is that a vernis wilshire beside hre speedy?? Look a little bit like it.

The Wilshire just came out earlier this year (Feb I think) so to answer your question, no that is not the Wilshire in the photo.

I have mono Speedy 25 and to me Audrey's Speedy seems bigger than mine, so I'd say it's the 30 size...of course I'm not sure, Audrey was petite and maybe her bag is really a Speedy 25...
Why don't we ask LV customer service?!!

Anyway, to me Speedy is the most beautiful bag ever produced!It's my 1st love and so it will probably forever!::love:

Last edited:

Yeah, that little bag next to the Speedy is a mystery. :thinking: :confused1: I'd like to know too! :yes:

Oh, BTW, here is a nice comparative shot of Audrey Hepburn that I found on the Internet over the years--without the Speedy though.

Attachments

• audrey_hepburn.jpg
    audrey_hepburn.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
Reactions: Bella214