Attn Nail Polish Devotees: What nail polish are you wearing with your RM?

I am in love with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color. The brush is rounded to fit where the base of your nail meets your cuticle. You are supposed to be able to do one nail in one brush stroke but it usually takes me two or three. It dries in 60 seconds. What used to take me 30-40 mins now takes me around 15 since I make a lot less mistakes. I have it in several colors. My favorite is Jumpin' Jade which is very close to RM Leaf. :tup:

RMOTD - Peacock Nikki
NOTD - Essie Vanity Fairest - a sheer pale pink with microshimmers
POTD - OPI Miami Beet - love this color! It's a deep (but not vampy) red-violet creme. It coordinates nicely with Peacock.

Thanks susanf!

I love the look of MAC's new Peppermint Patty, too bad it is only found on *bay for ridiculous prices. There are a few other cheaper brands I found too that look pretty cute, and have a tingue more blue in them too.

Once again, simple for me. I have natural hard long nails (the manicurist always shows other customers my nails because NO ONE believes they are mine!).
I dont use alot of color. Occasionally OPI Cotton Candy but almost always its bare, french or clear.
Maybe I'm boring?:biggrin:

Tx Honeybee: OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue is a great color. I bet it looks great with your NL MAB.

mdlcal28: Not boring! During the spring/summer, I tend to favor sheers on my tips for a clean look. Partly because my toes are usually visible and they are always polished.

RMOTD: Peacock Nikki
NOTD: OPI Bubble Bath
POTD: OPI Miami Beet (still!)

^^love Bubble Bath!

last night i had my pink and white filed short and she painted them w/ OPI Baby It's Coal Outside, black w/ silver shimmer. goes w/ Black Nikki!