"ATTN: ALL original GH lovers CLICK HERE! Balenciaga,please bring back GIANT HARDWARE

thanks my dearest *T* for the warm welcome, still reeling from jetlag but trying my darndest to get over it.
I have seen a few goodies there as well, esp. the ones you mentioned (oooh noooo), and some other yummies in a GH Velo?????!!!! wow, but am not going there. No more Bals for me.
Was talking about bags not jackets...haha.

Hey *P*, don't tell me GH velo???? o.k do tell. :nuts: What color/combo did u see? Not that I'm interesteted, but perhaps others may be..:graucho::graucho: So you're thinking about getting a jacket, or perhaps you already scored one??? :lol::lol:

Hey *P*, don't tell me GH velo???? o.k do tell. :nuts: What color/combo did u see? Not that I'm interesteted, but perhaps others may be..:graucho::graucho: So you're thinking about getting a jacket, or perhaps you already scored one??? :lol::lol:

Didn't see any as it was all business my trip this time, not Bal sightseeing...boohoo.
Anyway, the only thing missing in my GH family is indeed a GH velo, but simply cannot get another Bal or any bag for that matter. Have to show my sweet DH how much I get the most use out of each Bal so better start really using ALL of them.
The quilted Bal moto is quite elusive. If I do find my size, it's not in the color I want so am waiting from an SA to let me know as soon as the right color gets in so I am on standby. (In the meantime, got a few pieces from Burberry for the rainy season, just useful stuff and a ton of trousers from online sales.)

Dear Bal - puhleeeeeze bring back GH!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2249.JPG
    IMG_2249.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_1672.jpg
    IMG_1672.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_3391.JPG
    IMG_3391.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_1223.jpg
    IMG_1223.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_0883.JPG
    IMG_0883.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_3025.JPG
    IMG_3025.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_1845.JPG
    IMG_1845.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_1351.JPG
    IMG_1351.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 599
I'm so sad to hear of the news! :sad: The GH was one of the reasons a fell in love with the Balenciaga bags, but was never able to afford it. Now that I have a career and am able to afford it, they are discontinuing it!? Good thing I'm getting my bag soon and will post pics then.

you're soooo crazy KLOW, it's not for me. HONESTLY.
I am sooo over Bal crazy status now.
I never thought I would be but now I look at all my bags everytime (good i put them in a glass cabinet to see clearly) and sometimes I tell myself, ridiculous.
So I am definitely not adding anything more and try to lovingly use them all up.
I have no plans of selling a single one.
Am not a seller, just a very selective hoarder.

I was joking hope you don't take it in the wrong way:lecture:

:biggrin:

Hi sweetie,
you have been missed big time my fellow aussie friend. How are you?
You have an amazing collection! Tell me you haven't sold any of them?
I love them all..all..all.. Wow you added some amazing colors. I am crazy in love with Coq....

BTW the welcome back was meant for pbdb before as she was away for several weeks...
But since your back now a huge WELCOME BACK to you sweetheart.....:flowers::flowers:

THANK YOU !!!:hugs::smooch: