Attention people from countrys not the U.S.: What is the coolest bag in your country?

Like the Lancel the quality is top notch with Equipage...the style is very classic as well. I can't get over the workmanship with these two brands, they seem to have great materials but still be virtually indestructable (a plus, as I'm constantly travelling).

I was going to post this exact same question - but since I saw that someone already had this thread going, I thought i'd just bump it!

So it's 2007!!!! What's popular where you live now???

Here in the south west (UK) there's a lot of Mulberry and the occasional LV.
When I'm in the south of France (spend part of the year there) it's Longchamp everywhere - especially the Pliage!

I know of Mimco and love their hair accessories but did not know that they made bags.

Agree with sarajane about the popularity of Mulberry in the UK. In London, you cannot turn a street corner without seeing one (on both men and women!). I also see lots of B-bags (real ones and replicas) around.

The most-carried bags in Seoul, Korea are LV monogram speedy (but many are fakes), Balenciaga (again, most are fakes), and Chanel. However, a Goyard shop just opened and its bags are being spotted often.

In Singapore, it's LV, Gucci and Coach galore (on the streets that is- we are not talking about the well heeled richbies who can afford Birkins everyday, are we :smile:) The LV monogram and daimer range, Gucci monogram range and everything Coach are everywhere on the streets. Locals seem to prefer loud logo bags somehow (you seldom see the quieter quality bags eg Mulberry, Prada, Miu Miu, Tods being toted around)

Other bags I've seen are Burberrys (especially the pink range), Chloe Paddingtons and the Fendi Spy is becoming increasingly common.