Attention Cruise Joy Boston/Speedy owner

beejerry

A Blondie Gal!
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
I was so excited to get this bag with matching wallet last week. But, when I looked at it again today, the zipper pull fell off! It is BN in its dustbag! :wtf: Upon further inspection, the Gucci logo that is supposed to be on the side of the bag in which the leather tab is, is missing! Checked the wallet and the Gucci logo mark that is supposed to be inside is not there also!

New owners of this bag should check their bags and make sure nothing is missing. I have Gucci schedule a UPS pickup and am sending them back. They are to me defective.

Bummer! :sad:

wow! so sorry to hear that....thanks for the heads up bee....i just got mine yesterday and haven't had the chance to really inspect it. Now i'm gonna head on home and closely check my bag. :wtf:

hmmmm that is strange! I'll check the site too and compare just to make sure i didn't miss anything. I know you got the white one....i got the other color. :smile: hope they replace them with new ones.

I was so excited to get this bag with matching wallet last week. But, when I looked at it again today, the zipper pull fell off! It is BN in its dustbag! :wtf: Upon further inspection, the Gucci logo that is supposed to be on the side of the bag in which the leather tab is, is missing! Checked the wallet and the Gucci logo mark that is supposed to be inside is not there also!

New owners of this bag should check their bags and make sure nothing is missing. I have Gucci schedule a UPS pickup and am sending them back. They are to me defective.

Bummer! :sad:

good catch! i got the small one and didn't realize it until you mentioned it. the pic on the website definitely has a logo. i am going to the store tomorrow to tell them about it! thanks! :yes: