Jimmy Choo Attack of the Anaconda Sneaky Snake :)

Did you really believe Jburgh:lol:

I wasn't sold 100% but writing that post was really difficult because if it was true I absolutely did not want to offend anyone! I mean maybe the owner of Saks father died of a massive heart attack and so they had an ECG event to bring awareness to heart problems and over the years many lives were saved! That's why I asked for anyone else to shed light on the situation. :shame:

I am going to find Jburgh, and mark my words when I do....oh, it won't be pretty.... :hysteric:

I could totally have believed it:shame:. I mean, the States, country of endless opportunities and clever marketing ploys:idea:.

Back to business, that bag, I'm speechless with envy:drool:. Robyn, congrats.

I could totally have believed it:shame:. I mean, the States, country of endless opportunities and clever marketing ploys:idea:.

Back to business, that bag, I'm speechless with envy:drool:. Robyn, congrats.

Being in the UK I always come to the party late - you girls are an absolute hoot.

Robyn it's absolutely stunning.

Polarmil I know we do have some strange sale promotions here in the US, but ECG's in exchange gift cards @ SFA has to be the craziest one I've ever heard of:upsidedown:

Thank you riffraff, you may be a little late to the party, but we're alwaysglad you show up :party:

Also, thank you ronsdiva & love2travel. I can't wait to use her:wlae:

Oh Robyn...gorgeous! I called Nordies a couple of days ago to ask about the Arad in the metallic snake. It is on sale for around $1500. I am on the fence about another metallic Choo bag. I have 2 and the color has worn off in places on both...hope this doesn't happen with your snake bag!
I just love the colors!!!!!:drool::love:

I know we do have some strange sale promotions here in the US, but ECG's in exchange gift cards @ SFA has to be the craziest one I've ever heard of:upsidedown:

I can't believe you didn't hear about that???

Recent ECG = $300 SAKs gift card
Recent Mammogram = Free bra at Nordies
Recent Colonoscopy = $100 off on a pair of boots at NM (sorry, girls under 50 don't qualify)

I swear I am not making this up :angel::devil:

stinkerbelle said:
Jburgh....I am going to hunt you down and do great bodily harm to you!!

Awwww, Stinkerbelle, sweetie-pie....you promise??? (ducking and running) :kiss:

OK :back2topic:

I can't believe you didn't hear about that???

Recent ECG = $300 SAKs gift card
Recent Mammogram = Free bra at Nordies
Recent Colonoscopy = $100 off on a pair of boots at NM (sorry, girls under 50 don't qualify)

I swear I am not making this up :angel::devil:

Awwww, Stinkerbelle, sweetie-pie....you promise??? (ducking and running) :kiss:

OK :back2topic:

I will NEVER underestimate Lucy ever again! :sweatdrop: She at one time had the element of surprise on her side, but no more! I now know her game! :ninja:

I'm just really thankful I found out just how devious she can be before she brought up that whole colonoscopy thing..... :Push:

I will NEVER underestimate Lucy ever again! :sweatdrop: She at one time had the element of surprise on her side, but no more! I now know her game! :ninja:

I'm just really thankful I found out just how devious she can be before she brought up that whole colonoscopy thing..... :Push:

Well, I've just got my mammogram scheduled for January:yahoo:

Nordies here I come:wlae: