Asians & Hermes

Heart's been inactive on IG lately. She was quite close to former Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago, who recently passed.

Heart Evangelista with her husband, Senator Francis "Chiz" Escudero, at the Centennial Celebration of the Senateof the Philippines.
View attachment 3485093
The filipiñana dress was a last minute arrangement. The dress code required it but a filipiñana takes at least two weeks whereas Heart only had two hours to customise an existing dress by cutting off an existing a sheer overlay and painting the fabric with a floral motif to personalise it amongst all the other filipiñana dresses at the event. Luckily, the paint dried in time.
View attachment 3485095

I am actually very fond of Heart.
I am not a fan of her painted Hs but I do like her for her spirit of celebrating her passions : Art and Fashion.
It takes a real H fan to find multiple uses for the twilly, double tour, necklaces etc.
When a bag needs a handle, she thinks out of the box and invents one.
She is no different from us too, H-nuts , loving the brand, accepting its eccentricities and finding ways to make the product work for her.
I also like her ability to add casual clothing, cotton white shirts, denims, military khakis etc to add a young and cool vibe to the luxury brand, in short, you can tell she has fun with her H !