Asians and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest Iffah,

thank you and thank you so very much for the jamie chua's picture. Love her, her styles and her hermes. Please tell her that she is much more stylist than her style icons (sjp and vb). She is an icon herself.

I never comment on anybody's page. I just secretly admire. But holy cow. I feel like crying after seeing Ms. Jaime's collection of diamonds, not to mention the hermes.. =)

I wanna trade lives just for one day.

Thank you Michelle. Nice to see Terri Kwan here again. Miss her pics.:smile: Luv Tina's Kelly with her slgs. Thank you, bobobob.

More of Jamie Chua's pics. This time a summart or partial of her collection. Some have been posted. Previous full collection can be found @
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/asians-and-their-hermes-460707-58.html

I will like Jamie to use her Cyclamen Omnibus and White Omnibus;)
:heart: below. It'd be nice if she will use other Hermes bags besides a Birkin or Kelly.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

_j105.jpg

Attachments

• _j101.jpg
    _j101.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 5,374
  • _j28.jpg
    _j28.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 5,408
  • _j97.jpg
    _j97.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 5,404
  • _j104.jpg
    _j104.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 3,339
  • _j113.jpg
    _j113.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 5,276
  • _j7.jpg
    _j7.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3,180
  • _j19.jpg
    _j19.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 5,190
  • _j18.jpg
    _j18.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 5,258
  • _j27.jpg
    _j27.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 5,267
Thank you for posting all the wonderful pictures IFFAH:hugs::hugs:

Dearest Iffah,

thank you and thank you so very much for the jamie chua's picture. Love her, her styles and her hermes. Please tell her that she is much more stylist than her style icons (sjp and vb). She is an icon herself.

:woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo::happydance::happydance:
OMFG! Thank you soo much for these blings pictures! I love every one of her diamonds! Gorgeous Beautiful Pink diamond too!!

IFFAH, Thanks for posting the pics... They are amazing! You rock!! :smile:

:hugs: Looks like you found his Instagram! This Hs & CLs! :graucho: :love::love::love:

:flowers: maychai76, Jadeite, parisglamor, threepwood, LadyLiberty & bubu123.

I looooove Jamie's 3 color crocs Kelly...

Minds alike, birkinglover.:ghi5: It's nice that the handles and the rest are in Orange croc to give a bit of color yet subtle to me.

attachment.php

Hi there, does anyone know what colour and size her Kelly is please?

mlemee, it's a Geranium I believe in Kelly 25.:heart: It is quite hard to capture the Geranium color. Rouge Casaque is a lipstick red. Hers is not actually.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.