Article dissed Paddy!

Who really care...always buy what you love and enjoy it. Never care what others say.

I bought a bag once for $24.99 marked down from $60...LOL! I still own it and every single time I carry it like 3 or more people ask me where I bought it. I could care less what people say or write...just buy what you love!!!

To hell with them. There are articles that diss everything, from people to places to food to cars. The author can bite me and every other Paddy owner who thinks for herself!

Well, this just blows their theory, I am 33 and it took until I was 32 to get my first Paddy. I just hate generalizations, and worse yet- writers like this who don't have a clue!

Viva La Paddy!!!!
I've got you beat, I was over 40 when I bought mine! The really great part is, I'm now at the age when I don't give a fart in a high wind what people decree is "In" or "Out". I love my Paddy and plan to carry it whenever I want for as long as I want.

LOL, that might hurt jag!:roflmfao:

Hey what's this with 20 somethings...anyway...?

Does that mean when i hit 30 this year i'll have to immediately pack up my Chloe's, slink out the door and start saving for shopper bags only..?:wtf:

Pah to that writer.:wlae:

That 20-somethings remark was really rude.

And how might Paddies not close properly?

I never had thought to get a Paddy but a lady where i work came in with the wiskey color paddy and i fell in love im a LOuis vuitton addict. But with the Paddington i had to make an exception. IM getting that bag for valentines day. I cant wait. !!!:nuts:

She's just jealous she doesn't have one!!
Or maybe she just genuinely doesn't like the bag. :rolleyes: I don't like the paddington, and the lock is one of my main issues with it. Am I jealous?

I agree with kellybag that you should just buy what you love regardless of what others say. However, on the flip side, I don't think it is fair to trash someone for giving their honest opinion on this bag.

By the way, I enjoyed the article and the various opinions on the bag. It was funny how Balenciaga was "horrified" about the footballers wives.

Blogger Bag Snob has also proclaimed the Paddington as "over"-

Is the Paddington over? (The Bag Snob)

She says "it's definitely too late to buy a Paddington" because "the new ones just feel wrong" and alludes to the fact that the departure of Phoebe Philo has something to do with it.

Personally, I think she's wrong...as long as the Paddington doesn't follow the path of the Stam, which has practically gone wild.

^ It frustrates me when someone states that something is 'so over':Push:

What exactly does 'over' mean, anyway...??

In the world of fashion, anything goes.

For example - leggings, skinny jeans, funnel neck tops, grandad cardi's, flares, platforms, flats.
We can wear any of that nowadays and still be 'in'

So why can't it be the same with bags?
Each to their own?;)