Argh so sad about my SAKS Prada order!! Help!

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Argh, I was so excited I got a prada bag and I received the shipment today. I immediately opened the box but was so dissapointed. I got a bag with the color not shown on the website. I immediately chat with SAKS and they said that it is sold out everywhere and they cannot replace it with the right color. What should I do? I don't want to return it. Anyone had similar situation? What did you guys do? Help! Thanks.

Are you sure that came in two tone or the picture just looked two toned to you? There's a slate colored bag like that on BF (or has been the past week) -- but I don't remember seeing the bag with the plate in a degrade or two tone in any Prada store.

m8875...

I saw this bag at Barneys on 12/23 - it was around $900 bucks. I was there this past weekend and did not see it - but perhaps since they've had it in the past you can call and ask them if they get a return to sell it to you. Barneys Beverly Hills. Good luck. :yes:

I saw it at my local Saks the week before Christmas for full price in the powder/gray combo. It was a little lighter with more drastic degrade than the bag in the photo you posted tho I think. I don't remember if it was gone when I went back last Friday.