ARGH... Ebay take my listing off.. and claim that I sell counterfeits..

trust me i KNOW what you're going through! I am DESPERATELY trying to buy this car that i'm getting a super good deal on. ($3,500! and its worth like 12-15k)(i know thats still cheap but i LOVE THIS CAR! Its no white range rover...one of my dream cars im eventually gonna have but this car is all wheel drive twin turbo : D and they dont make them anymore.)and wanted to list some of my stuff but ebay put me on probation. i cant list any LV till FEB! RIDICULAS! I have my receipts and everything! so p!ssed! And really...i guess there isnt anything that can be done. booo. good luck!

open a new ebay account for now...

This happened to me when trying to sell a wallet. It's BS because I sell jewelry, housewares and other items and this was the first and last time I listed a designer item. It was listed for 7 days and yanked after the 1st day for no reason at all.

Does that work pretty well for you? I bought two limited edition LVs on Craig's list, which was cool, but I haven't listed anything for sale on there yet.

It does work for me. I had initially started selling on CL to avoid Ebay's fees but after this last experience I am THROUGH with Ebay! I'm all for doing your best to get a good deal but goodness, that doesn't mean free! And don't get me started on the buyer's remorse that runs rampant. Its on my last nerve (and I've only been selling a few items within this last week)!

I'm seriously sticking to CL if I ever sell anything again.

Ebay yanked a Coach keyfob for me which I'd bought directly from the outlet. There's no way on earth that it's not authentic. They're completely ridiculous and I'm done with them, selling AND buying. They've ticked me off for the last time.

Also had a listing pulled and got the same message because I had used the phrase LIKE NEW in the header-that is a no no as well. They are soooooo picky.
Just food for thought...
:yes:
I had a listing pulled just a few days ago for having Like New in the title! I have 100% positive feedback from over 800 users, and I have no idea why they would choose my completely legit listing! I did a search on 'like new' and there were 16579 items listed at that time!!!! Makes me soooo mad!

This has happened to me too, twice as a matter of fact. It's so frustrating that the fakes are still up but your AUTHENTIC bags are being pulled off for "trademark infringement". What the HE%@ does eBay know about designer handbags when they can't tell the difference between the real thing and fakes and need to have people report the bags to them and usually the people who report them are the FAKERS themselves!:mad:
When I first started looking at bags on ebay, I called and talked to a really nice gal at ebay for about 30 minutes. She talked to me about the whole problem with fakes, etc. She told me that if I was curious about the authenticity of a bag, to report it, and if the bag was still up for auction in 2-3 days, that should imply that it is legit. I had the impression that reporting a bag just brings it to their attention and that they wouldn't cancel unless their 'experts' feel that it is fake.
But, on the other hand, I reported a 'Chloe' that I wanted to bid on, the listing stayed up, and I bid on it. It was a new seller, and I didn't notice that she didn't take paypal. Long story short, but it WAS fake, and I lost my money (fortunately only $450), but still....

Let me just say that has happened to me too, and all of my handbags are authentic! I buy from Bergdorf, Neiman, Saks and European boutiques, yet they still claim sometimes that I'm selling counterfeits. When this happens it is invariably another seller/competitor who is probably selling counterfeits that reports you. Some of the counterfeitors on eBay are just nefarious people! They seem to like to pick on sellers from Hong Kong too. I am so glad I found this forum because I thought it was just happening to me. Besides eBay, there are very few online venues where we can sell our authentic used handbags. Also, eBay is so big now they treat sellers very poorly. They will keep you from listing if you owe them as little as $10 in listing fees. And, I'd like to know who made My Poupette the authority on Louis Vuitton? They are not certified by Louis Vuitton as being Louis Vuitton authenticators. They hold themselves out to be something they are not.

When I first started looking at bags on ebay, I called and talked to a really nice gal at ebay for about 30 minutes. She talked to me about the whole problem with fakes, etc. She told me that if I was curious about the authenticity of a bag, to report it, and if the bag was still up for auction in 2-3 days, that should imply that it is legit. I had the impression that reporting a bag just brings it to their attention and that they wouldn't cancel unless their 'experts' feel that it is fake.
But, on the other hand, I reported a 'Chloe' that I wanted to bid on, the listing stayed up, and I bid on it. It was a new seller, and I didn't notice that she didn't take paypal. Long story short, but it WAS fake, and I lost my money (fortunately only $450), but still....
Whoever told you that has a horrid imagination! I've reported well over 15,000 bags in the past 2 years. It really pis** me off when I spend hours reporting this garbage and then when I go to the ending auctions I'll see dozens of them still there. The actual rule of thumb they use is that unless a bag is reported 3x or more by different people they won't pull it. Don't EVER believe what she told you. Its bunk! Thats why knowknockoffs is such a good site if you're interested in getting fakes pulled. YOu post it there and if verified by qualified members to be fake, a BUNCH of people report it. Most times ebay pays attention......unless the report is against one of their precious protected above the law powersellers.

:sad:
It is nice I'm in good company... but I'm a bit worried: today I've tried to sell one of my bags. It's a LV preowned I bought from Interesthing Shop (former Ebay seller, now seller in the e-commerce site by MyPoupette).
It had been authenticated by MyPoupette.
Now I'm trying to sell it to buy.. other bags and Ebay removed the listing.
Is it possible that mentioning the possibility to get an authentication from MyPoupette and tPF violeted Ebay rules? I'm confused..:confused1: and angry, because I spend my time reporting fake bags to make Ebay a safer place, but very often they're always there!