are your lips addicated to CHAPSTICK, BLISTEX, LIPGLOSS, LIPSTICK????????

are you lips addicated to CHAPSTICK, BLISTEX, LIPGLOSS, LIPSTICK????????

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
i lost my chapstick AGAIN!!! :roflmfao: geez, im hopeless!!!:lol: first thing 2moro, i'm going to STOCK up and i mean stock up!!!! my lips are all tight and gross :Push: HELP ME!!!

btw, im bored so i thought i'd share this with u all :shame: its just after mid-night here and im waiting for Neimans to open so i can call! hehehehe!!!!

I don't really have an addiction to chapstick, but I love lipgloss (especially dermaglow lip gloss plumper). I wear lipgloss everyday, and since I have fuller lips they get dryed out often,but lately I have to put on chapstick every hour or so...
I'm not sure if it's an addiction, or if because when I use cheap lipgloss (cover girl) I'm allergic to it, and my lips react..

my lips are totally addicted to CARMEX. It's been aorund 10-12 yrs. now. The addiction has gotten so bad I buy carmex just to buy it in fear that I'll run out! CRAZY!! I KNOW! My tubes can be found everywhere. I know every purse I have has one (just in case)!
=)!
Hi my name is abby....and I'm addicted to carmex! :sad:

Absolutely. Love the stuff. I have blistex sticks, Elizabeth Arden 8-hour protectant cream stick and even a small pot of L'Occitane 100% shea butter around the house, office and car. Two in my handbag. I lose them all the time, so I just purchase multiples. I'm still annoyed that I've lost one of the 8-hour cream stick... have no idea where I left it.

Totally addicted! ...but I finally found a lip balm that moisturizes without drying them out. Because a lot that I've tried will constantly dry out the lips and therefore you find yourself constantly reapplying. But than you think about it, that's what these company's/manufacterers want right?! The more you use, the more your lips dry out, the more you buy! Ahhh the madness! Anywhos, I'm mildly addicted to blistex herbal answer...guilty as charged!

This thread is making me want to reach for my Vaseline. I try to put it on once a day if I remember but I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the stuff. I used to use it all the time but I've recently got into the habit of forgetting to use it.

Totally! My lips get super dry if I don't have chapstick! As a last resort it can be substituted by lipgloss, but a day without any kind of moisture on my lips is a long and bad day...

I used to be addicted to al sorts of chapsticks, but since I've found out that there are ingredients in the sticks that make you sort of addictive, I started using Purol (don't know if it's wordwide availiable, but it looks a bit like vaseline...)on my lips. And what a difference that makes!
No more dry, uncomfortable lips anymore and I only have to apply it 2-3 a day instead of every 30 min.