Are You Supersititous ??

Wanna hear about deaths coming in threes? My grandmother died last Saturday, my best friends uncle died that Sunday, and a patient of mines mom dies that monday.....ugh bad week:sad2:

That's sucky so many people have people die in threes. I try not to believe in supersition, because I think sometimes being so paranoid about it makes you a little absent minded and accident prone. Besides, I think black kitties are too cute! hehe I would say I'm not, but if I were in someone's house and knew they were, I wouldn't open my umberalla or anything. I think some of these things are just about respect.

Some things.. I have routines, like wearing a certian necklace, or placing things I own in certian places, I don't know why I do, for some reason I think I move certian things something will happen.

But I do believe in Karma, what comes around will go around. Thats why I try to treat everyone with respect!

Paisley said:
Some things.. I have routines, like wearing a certian necklace, or placing things I own in certian places, I don't know why I do, for some reason I think I move certian things something will happen.

But I do believe in Karma, what comes around will go around. Thats why I try to treat everyone with respect!

Cool !!!

Hehe
I remembered something...I have furniture placed in my room, I read a Fung Shui book bed should never be placed beofre a mirror, I plant should guard a door, mirrors shoudl face doors, etc.
I moved my furniture in my room(all diffrent from how I had it placed,all mirrors/plants/bed was in wrong order) and I was talking to someone on the phone after I had moved it, everything started going wrong, some bad things had happened. I got off the phone, moved my furniture back again...
And 10 minutes later I was graced with the call form the person, and everything had cleared up.

Everytime I move my furniture (3'rd time I have moved it) Something bad happens, so I move it back to where it was.

I believe their's karma, and a certian placement for things I own, do any of you guys have this?

Paisley said:
Hehe
I remembered something...I have furniture placed in my room, I read a Fung Shui book bed should never be placed beofre a mirror, I plant should guard a door, mirrors shoudl face doors, etc.
I moved my furniture in my room(all diffrent from how I had it placed,all mirrors/plants/bed was in wrong order) and I was talking to someone on the phone after I had moved it, everything started going wrong, some bad things had happened. I got off the phone, moved my furniture back again...
And 10 minutes later I was graced with the call form the person, and everything had cleared up.

Everytime I move my furniture (3'rd time I have moved it) Something bad happens, so I move it back to where it was.

I believe their's karma, and a certian placement for things I own, do any of you guys have this?

My mom is the ultimate Fung Shei believer too! We got tons of books about it at my house. It's something to believe in because it works most of the time. Heck, Donald ***** is a true believer too. :lol: