Are you ready for Lady Braid Bag pics??

OMG! I see not very many like this bag! I just bought it while I was in Seattle. My girfriend fell in love with it and convienced me to buy it.:nuts: I'm already having doubts paying that much money for a purple bag. It's being shipped to me, since I didn't want to store it in my suitcase. I'll post pics once I receive it.

I finally saw this bag in person last Friday, I don't like it. IMO, that purple with the golden hardware just makes the whole bag look "old" to me. It might be better in black but I didn't see black in the boutque. And with the price tag I just think there are better chanel bags out there in terms of style.

Hikaru, that's exactly how I thought about this bag. It just looked old on me, something grandma might carry. I like bags to be hip, fun and different, and I never felt comfortable with this bag. It might be different if it were in black, who knows. But everyone have their own tastes, and I'm sure a lot of girls can rock this bag well.

its ok. it did not wow me at first either.. i don't think the color fits the bag.. for me anyway..
i did not see anything that jumps out CHANEL.. did I miss something..like the metal cc's in the front, or the cc's embossed in the leather..

i think its gorgeous... did u decide?

I already returned it. I also saw Red Modern Chain tote but it really wasn't me.

But something wierd happened. I tried on Vintage Ligne Tote for the heck of it. I never was drawn to this bag at first sight, so I never tried.... I was upset because I was supposed to have a new Chanel bag and ended up not liking both of them. Anyway, I tried on Vintage Ligne Tote N/S, and OMG I loved it!!!! Now my SA is searching for the color I want, and I'm sure she can locate one for me soon....;)

It's so funny, because when you guys were all excited about Vintage Ligne Tote, I was like "thank god, I don't really care for this bag" and now I'm in love with it:heart:

It's super cute! You should definitely keep it...that bag is soooooooo hard to find..saks does not carry it, and NM has a waiting list a mile long at every store ...and plus, it's a great color you don't see every day