Are You Ready For Another RAOK?

I'd like to join but is there any way to find out at least some of the particulars before committing......price limit and frequency, for example? Even a rough idea would help.:yes:

Naomi, I was about to ask you about this. ;)
Seems like some people are interested in a new raok and I was just wondering if we should set one up for Valentines day. ;) If you're busy, I can always organise it.

the others have covered most of the rules but the other is it needs to be LV related this doesn't mean you have to give LV but for example you can decorate the package in LV ads, I gave one of mine a disc full of LV's a buddy gave me a CD that contained the song you hear on hold when calling LV the options are endless it just takes imagination

Oh and you should not sign up if you can't send a gift (and post your gifts) every month it runs, it's not nice when someone drops out without letting anyone know

YAY! Seems like quite a few people are interested!!!! I will be posting a thread that has all the sign-up information, rules, and details whether or not you qualify!
Typically it involves sending 1 gift per month for 2-3 months (I haven't figured out how long to make this one)! You typically don't find out who your buddy is until the end!

We use a program called "Elfster" that assigns buddies and also allows you to communicate secretly with your buddy so you don't know who they are. They also added a nice feature which allows you to share your address with your buddy so that you never can lose it!

I'll probably post up rule & sign-ups in the next 10 days or so! We'll probably have sign-ups go until 2/15-ish and then start on 3/1.

I am also thinking of instituting a price limit on this one....I'm seeing it done in Hermes RAOK now....and if they can limit, we can too (they allow you to break the limit one time)!

Also, just to let you know...qualifications are generally that you need 500 posts and they must be posts that show you are contributing to the Louis Vuitton area (not just a bunch of congrats and stuff)! We want it to feel like a community event and not just a bunch of people trading gifts with strangers. So if you're someone who only shows up in LV once in a blue moon...this probably isn't for you!

Awww thanks guys!!!! I've been missing you too!!!! I have been selling off everything so haven't been in the bag subforums much! But having a RAOK gives me a reason to be in here again :smile: