Are you over Edith?

I just carried my Whiskey today! I love the Edith. I do think it is VERY important to get the one with the right leather. Without the scrumples and pebbled smooshy leather the Edith can look very plain and Frankenstein-y. :borg1:

But if you get a gorgeous broken-in pebbly and scrumply Edith than you've achieved the look Chloe intended to have for it -- vintage chic! I get compliments on mine all the time. :wlae:

If I had one, I would definitely carry it. :jammin:

I tried to buy a jade Edith on sale for $600 something las month on NeimanMarcus.com, but someone got it before I did. :Push:

I think Edith is a classic style, even if it was a trend.

I love my 2 Ediths....

thumb.aspx

I just saw that pic today, and i'm ecstatic! i'm (hopefully) going to NYC next weekend, and I'm hoping that's going to be my "souvenir"!
I've absolutely loved the Edith since it came out! I think it's going to be a classic....okay, I'll stop gushing now...

I thought I was over my Edith...then I looked at it the other day and fell in love with it again. It really is a classic bag, and the structure makes it sophisticated enough to use it for work and job interviews etc, so it really fills a need for me.

I was sooooo close to buying an Edith, my first Chloe purchase, but I found another bag that I like a teensy bit better. As a 'functional' type bag rather than a cute/trend/fashionable handbag, my finances can't justify two exxy 'functional' bags unfortunately...further down the track though...maybe :smile: