Are you "chief handbag officer" material ?

Mar 10, 2006
I don't start new threads too often but I came across this on Bag, borrow or Steal website as I am looking for a previous season's Kooba patent clutch to buy and I thought this was VERY CUTE. :idea::lol:

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/ui/bagaholic/landing

I think every one of you ladies on this Chanel thread have what it takes to be a "chief handbag officer"! Are any of you out there creative enough to make a video telling why you should be Bag,, Borrow or Steals new "Chief Handbag Officer" and submit it? I wish I was the creative type but I bet one of you out there is!!!! Someone from tpf should do this, most of you could win in a minute!!!

I think they give you five or six bags to actually carry for a few months and then they want you to review them for their blog and write about the bags and what you thought of them...they will be "it" bags du jour I think. They will also give you rental use of their bags for a year, so it is a "real" job so to speak. I think it's hilarios and a great idea personally! I would apply for the job but I think there are others on tpf with bigger badder collections than me who would get this job in five seconds flat! :woohoo: fun huh!