Are you a one-bag woman?

I try to change my bag every few days, otherwise I get bored. When I'm tempted to buy a new one, I make sure I go back (deep) into the closet to find one I haven't used in a while...whatever it takes to get me through!

Used to change almost every day, but I sold my precious Dior babies to fund my trip back to law school, and just use a Darel which I now love and can't seem to get sick of. It's my bag soulmate!!

I satisfy my purse cravings by trolling for cute, weird, or vintage beaded bags when I shop. Short-term sacrifice. :shrugs:

Interesting question! :yes:

I think I vary - when I get a new bag I like, or rediscover an old favourite, I will, generally, tend to favour it for a while (although, I sometimes don't use a new bag for months, or even a year, or more, after buying it!); but not to the exclusion of good taste (or what I perceive to be good taste!).

For example, I won't carry a bag that doesn't look right with my outfit, or suit my needs, just because it's my current favourite. :nogood:

When I'm tempted to buy a new one, I make sure I go back (deep) into the closet to find one I haven't used in a while...whatever it takes to get me through!

Yes, I do that, too and I often find that I like the bag I already have more than the one I was tempted to buy; which, obviously, helps a lot! :tup:

I tend to alternate between a bag that goes with black outfits or outfits that go with black and a bag that goes with brown or outfits that match with brown. I'll carry the black bag for a while and then switch. Though when I carry a LV I often carry it with more different outfits.

I definetely switch my bags on a daily basis! I can't go out if I don't match (Even if it's just going to get something from the car!) lol!

I think thats why i'm always about 2 hours late to meet people all the time! lol!

At the same time though I don't use my nice bags (the ones that cost $2000+ or the ones that are more delicate) in the rain or when i'm doing something that may potentially harm my bag such as going clubbling, etc.

Now its winter here and its raining a lot! So i'm using my LV hampstead PM a lot, its kind of became my rain bag since then!

i've always been a one bag lady! i usually buy a new bag because my old one has fallen apart so i've never really had the option of carrying multiple bags and i'm not sure i could justify it financially [at least right now]

I am a little of both...I go in spurts if you will. I can use a bag for literally months on end...then get the wild hair to change it, and that will start the reaction. Then I will go for several months of sometimes multiple bags a week, then back and forth.

My newest bag is usually the one I use until my outfit screams for a different one. When I joined TPF I only owned about 3 bags - after a couple of years here, I have in excess of a dozen and all of them very expensive!!! This forum changed everything - I am really proud of my collection, love my bags and use them all whenever I can.!!!

Since joining TPF I rotate more regularily. It was such an event for me to move everything out of one purse into the next even though I have always had a bunch of purses. But now I tell myself, hey if you don't use your purses who will? (oh and I don't want to sell them)

I change my bag often. Not always daily but close to. It takes me two minutes to go over my wardrobe, what I am doing that day and which bag I want to use to get all organized. Most of my bags can fit the same stuff inside. To change to a smaller bag takes a minute longer.

One hundred bag woman maybe. But one bag? No never. I just recently started "collecting" bags. Before that, I just aimlessly bought lots of crappy ones. I've gotten rid of the really junky ones and lately I've been buying carefully, but I don't even know how many I have. I'd guess around 50 and I try to carry them all...