Are you a lover or hater of Gerard Darel's infamous 24 heurs bag

I have two 24 hrs one with zippers/pockets and one plain, both from Delcina. Does that mean I have two cheap bags?

Here is my purple that I purchased in December of last year. My memory stick is having a problem with my computer so I can not download my recent purchase, but it was the butter 24 hr that was offered a month ago. But I believe I bought both of them on the deal of the week.

As you can see on the front pocket edge that this edge is raw.

They currently have a tangerine on sale, would this also be one of the cheap bags that they make for the US?

If so I am going to stop buying from Delcina.

picture.php

I just bought a midday midnight 24hr bag in chocolate!! :biggrin: I can't wait to receive it! The leather is so soft! I also really like the new 'pom pom' Gerard Darel bag! What are peoples thoughts on it??

Alls I know is when I went to Paris a few weeks ago I fell in love with GD bags, but not all of them. I only liked the lambskin bags which I believe is called the "Salvador" line.

I walked around and touched all the GD bags at Printemps and the lambskin leather was what BLEW ME AWAY. They were having a major sale at the department store because it was Fashion week and the Salvador line was the only line not discounted at all.

I bought the 24hrs midday midnight in a beautiful Olive Green and when I got home I was kicking myself for not getting another one. I put the lambskin bag up to my Balenciaga bags and I liked the GD leather more. So, I searched high and low and finally found a Paris-based ebay seller to get me a Navy blue lambskin midday midnight. I should have her by next week :yahoo:

Definitely a difference in leathers!

I would have gotten one especially if I could get it in lambskin, however, the thing that has kept me back from purchasing one is what the majority says - that the bag spreads out when you place it down. I love a soft very smooshy bag, but the base I prefer to have some structure so as to make it easier to find the contents inside.

I would have gotten one especially if I could get it in lambskin, however, the thing that has kept me back from purchasing one is what the majority says - that the bag spreads out when you place it down. I love a soft very smooshy bag, but the base I prefer to have some structure so as to make it easier to find the contents inside.

The bag certainly does splay out, BgaHolic. But I just find that endearing. My 24 Heures in calfskin reminds me of workmens' toolkits! I can see everything in it because the lining is light grey. I place small items in the large interior pocket or a separate pouch inside the bag.

Please post it when you receive it!! I am a huge fan of GD bags!!! i want a purple one!! Ohhhh lambskin... I can only imagine how soft it must feel!

Have you seen their pythons? They are heavenly!!!

Alls I know is when I went to Paris a few weeks ago I fell in love with GD bags, but not all of them. I only liked the lambskin bags which I believe is called the "Salvador" line.

I walked around and touched all the GD bags at Printemps and the lambskin leather was what BLEW ME AWAY. They were having a major sale at the department store because it was Fashion week and the Salvador line was the only line not discounted at all.

I bought the 24hrs midday midnight in a beautiful Olive Green and when I got home I was kicking myself for not getting another one. I put the lambskin bag up to my Balenciaga bags and I liked the GD leather more. So, I searched high and low and finally found a Paris-based ebay seller to get me a Navy blue lambskin midday midnight. I should have her by next week :yahoo:

Definitely a difference in leathers!

Your purple is HEAVENLY!!! Arghhh!!! I am dying for a purple GD but I also love my Python.... I can't have them both!! Will have to give my Python up for adoption if I get the purple!

Ladies, what do you think?

Purple or Python?

I have two 24 hrs one with zippers/pockets and one plain, both from Delcina. Does that mean I have two cheap bags?

Here is my purple that I purchased in December of last year. My memory stick is having a problem with my computer so I can not download my recent purchase, but it was the butter 24 hr that was offered a month ago. But I believe I bought both of them on the deal of the week.

As you can see on the front pocket edge that this edge is raw.

They currently have a tangerine on sale, would this also be one of the cheap bags that they make for the US?

If so I am going to stop buying from Delcina.

picture.php