are these all city bbags? (pics of celebs carrying them)

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
i was browsing through the section of celebs with their bbags and wanted to know if these were all city? some seem bigger..also, do you know what colors they are?
thanks!!

bag.jpg

bag2.jpg

bag3.jpg

attachment.php

I don't believe either is a City, Christina's is definitely a Purse. And I believe the other is a Work. I know she's a tiny little stick girl, but that looks way too big to be a City (the City doesn't have the front stitched down the front)!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Yup, Christina's is the purse style - no longer made and Lindsey and Nicole's is the turquoise work style (it has the little feet at the bottom of the purse).
"Stitched down the front" means there is a seam running down the front of the purse.

thanks everyone!
just a few more..are these work or part-time? i suck at this huh hahaha
i'm just trying to figure out the sizing..i like these..thanks again for all your help!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i agree w/everyone - christina's is a purse, lindsay & nicoles turq bags are works b/c lindsays has the little "feet" on the bottom :yes:

eta: i dont know what color christinas purse is... i'm not very good with reds :P, but i believe lindsays and nicoles are both turquoise o5. the last 3 pics of nicole: black :P, apple green o5 and a red from o4 (? i'm just guessing b.c of the pewter hardware).

Yep - from the first set Christina's first bag is a purse - though the second bag she has in picture #2 looks like it could be a city :confused1: with stretched out handles...or a purse...lol The other 2 in the first set (Lindsay and Nicole) are works.

In the second set - the 3 pics of Nicole - all 3 are cities.

Great thread and pixs, I agree purse is a great bag. Christina's is a great color too, if anyone knows what color red that one is... also would it be similar red as Nicole's? I love that red!