are these all city bbags? (pics of celebs carrying them)

1. i was browsing through the section of celebs with their bbags and wanted to know if these were all city? some seem bigger..also, do you know what colors they are?
    thanks!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I don't believe either is a City, Christina's is definitely a Purse. And I believe the other is a Work. I know she's a tiny little stick girl, but that looks way too big to be a City (the City doesn't have the front stitched down the front)!

I wish you well,

Bridget

3. i know this might sound stupid but what does "front stitched down the front" mean? :shame:

4. The Work has two pieces of leather in the front with a seam running down the middle. That's what she means. :flowers:

5. ^^ what she said!! Thank you for clarifying for me Cheshire!! :flowers:

I wish you well,

Bridget

6. Yup, Christina's is the purse style - no longer made and Lindsey and Nicole's is the turquoise work style (it has the little feet at the bottom of the purse).
    "Stitched down the front" means there is a seam running down the front of the purse.

7. thanks everyone!
    just a few more..are these work or part-time? i suck at this huh hahaha
    i'm just trying to figure out the sizing..i like these..thanks again for all your help!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ^^All of those are Cities.

9. i agree w/everyone - christina's is a purse, lindsay & nicoles turq bags are works b/c lindsays has the little "feet" on the bottom :yes:

eta: i dont know what color christinas purse is... i'm not very good with reds :p, but i believe lindsays and nicoles are both turquoise o5. the last 3 pics of nicole: black :p, apple green o5 and a red from o4 (? i'm just guessing b.c of the pewter hardware).

10. Yep - from the first set Christina's first bag is a purse - though the second bag she has in picture #2 looks like it could be a city :confused1: with stretched out handles...or a purse...lol The other 2 in the first set (Lindsay and Nicole) are works.

In the second set - the 3 pics of Nicole - all 3 are cities.

11. xtina's is a purse

12. I am not familiar with this style, did they have a shoulder strap? I love it, why don't they make them anymore?:confused1:

13. Great thread and pixs, I agree purse is a great bag. Christina's is a great color too, if anyone knows what color red that one is... also would it be similar red as Nicole's? I love that red!