Are there still issues w/ the Damier Speedy bleeding??

I bought mine a week ago and it bled on my white suede coach wristlet--very very light pink. I called the boutique and they told me to bring it in but I've been too busy. By the way, I have a Damier 25 Made in France. I an dying to go to the Boutique this weekend to pick me something in the new red vernis so I'll let you know what they say.

i just bought mine a few days ago (damier 30, MIF) and i rubbed it really hard with a white towel and there was no bleeding. there was pink, but you have to really scrutinize and hold it up to the light to even notice it. i think the bleeding thing is pretty much hit or miss, from what i gather from what others have said.

oh and mine was made in november of 2006, if that helps.

Well, I am using the pink bleeding on my coach wristlet to justify buying something in the new red vernis because any color transfer shouldn't be too noticeable. LOL!!!!!!

i just got a damier speedy 30 for christmas and i rubbed it with a white towel and there was a faint shade of pink but nothing major, and there has been no color transfers on any of my stuff, mine was made in september 2006

i first blotted a white towel and nothing came off. i rubbed it really hard and there was definitely noticeble pink. i didn't like that but figured the chances of my items being rubbed that hard in the bag is slim. i used it like i would normally and didn't notice any colors in any of my items in the bag.

I also just got a Damier Alma for Christmas and have not used it yet, I just rubbed a white towel on it and it did turn pink. Mine was made in the USA August 2006...will there be no color transfers in my stuff ? maybe I should get an Epi Alma instead ?