Are the mesh ballerinas the hottest Spring shoes?

Grand Style

Dec 6, 2021
aylin-koenig-seen-wearing-zara-black-fabric-long-pants-and-news-photo-1714489014.jpg

I was thinking about these styles. I'm not sure, but I guess, I have to see them about three times more and I'll get a pair.
My concern is if it might encourage blisters...

These would be a hard no for me. I don't find them attractive or high end looking at all. I literally thought it was a joke at first but maybe they're trendy and the joke is on me bc I googled and actually saw several pairs online for sale in the $900+ range including luxury brands like Boteltega Veneta. I also saw pairs for $50 and with the exception of Valentino, they basically all look the same to me.

Reactions: Loriad and JulieKat
Saw this article on mesh shoes after reading your post today....
If Zendaya's wearing them then they must be cool right?

These would be a hard no for me. I don't find them attractive or high end looking at all. I literally thought it was a joke at first but maybe they're trendy and the joke is on me bc I googled and actually saw several pairs online for sale in the $900+ range including luxury brands like Boteltega Veneta. I also saw pairs for $50 and with the exception of Valentino, they basically all look the same to me.
Articles about them keep popping up for me on Google News. These since the end of Feb till now:

Last edited:
If Zendaya's wearing them then they must be cool right?

Articles about them keep popping up for me on Google News. These since the end of Feb till now:

And now this just popped up lol: