Are straw bags summer-only bags?

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
have you guys seen this bag? it's GORGEOUS! i've had my eye on it ever since it came out, and just today i picked it up for my miami beach vacation tomorrow :graucho: do you guys love it or what?? :P i really like it because it's casual yet glam at the same time...

my question is, i LOVE this bag but is it really weird to carry it around right now when it's relatively chilly early spring weather (i'm usually in ny or boston), or is it glam enough for me to pull it off with a spring trench and jeans or something for now? taking it a step further, would it be totally inappropriate to carry in the fall since straw is typically a summery type of material? that may be pushing it a bit :P let me know your thoughts!!!

Stunning bag! I love it! If I didn't already have a straw bag that I love, I'd be all over than one! BTW, what bag is it? I can't read the name.

I personally believe that straw and baskets are appropriate only for warm weather... spring and summer only. Of course, now you will just have to go on more winter vacations to warm places!