Are bows out?

iliabags

Mar 28, 2006
I wish I had a photo to show you guys. I will look. Do you think bows are out? On handbags, shoes, etc...

I just think they are feminine and cute. What do you think?

Would you wear or carry something with a small and tastful bow?

Just curious....

I like bows on certain things...yes to shoes...as long as they arent too big,I have a gorgeous prada evening bag and the braided leather handle is in a bow where it meets the bag...LOVE that!

I like bows regardless of whether they are "in" or "out" just as long as they are cute and appropriately sized. I like to tie my hair with satin ribbon bows, and i don't care (much) if people think i look silly.

^^^Thanks. It looks nice. Also, if you do a ponytail it looks really classy to tie a ribbon around it and make a small bow. (Sometimes, the hair slips out, so I do a rubber band then ribbon).

I don't think bows are ever really out, but you just have to think how you wear/carry them on yourself. It just really depends. As long as there are girls/women there will be bows

Bows will always be in, but I think the size will be what changes from year to year. Big scarf-tied pony tails are hot this year I think, and I'm going to get the pucci print tie from NAP in pink. I love it!