ARCHIVE 01/11/11 Authenticate this Hermes **BAG**

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smile: Am deciding between this and the lizzie....can u tell if that one is authentic?

Baba gave you a good answer about the lizzie. I had not responded to that inquiry because, frankly, I have seen enough comments here about the seller--both pro and con--that I have simply backed off and stopped commenting about their bags. I can only suggest that you research the seller. You will find supporters, and you will find suggestions of issues. In the end, you will need to plow through the posts and decide!

Originally Posted by GoldLabel Item: HERMES KELLY CUT BLUE JEAN PURSE CLUTCH **AUTHENTIC**
Listing number:200562265285
Seller: irenebp
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/HERMES-KELLY-CUT...item2eb2714cc5

comment: pls help me authenticate this kelly cut. TIA

^^And let me add the fact that while the seller has 60+ positive feedback posts, every one of those posts is for buying. There is no feedback at all for selling.

It seems she has just begun to sell her own items...the shoes and tops she has listed are all the same sizes. But even if she provided great images of the bag, there is too little information in my opinion to have confidence in the provenance of the bag.

0 selling feedback posts, an international (for most of us) location, and a no-return policy is not in my comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.