April 2024 Chanel purchases

I got my first 22. I went in for the 24S yellow, debated over the red, but ended up deciding between these two. The 24S putty one instantly wowed me, instantly felt right and good, perhaps because I love white bags and it is brighter and warmer. I honestly gravitate toward warmer tones, and wear/prefer gold jewelry/hardware/accents over silver/platinum. But, I have been wanting to add a true gray to my Chanel collection since 21A, turning down about 4 bags since then because the gray wasn’t right. Decisions, decisions, decisions… it took me 3 hours to decide. The gray is from 24P, not the most popular I am guessing because they still had a few in back. Although I had that instant attraction and feel good feeling with the putty (plus the crossbody strap now detaches… a major plus), I ended up trying to round out my collection and finally add that gray bag. I already have two whites, a creamy beige, and a beige claire Chanel, so the gray was missing, nothing I already had. I tend to dress up more, and I also felt the gray would be better for my more casual outfits.

Attachments

• IMG_2786.jpeg
    IMG_2786.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2795.jpeg
    IMG_2795.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2794.jpeg
    IMG_2794.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I messaged my SA about this piece as soon as it walked the runway in May 2023, and we’ve been waiting for it’s arrival since November!!

I can’t believe she’s finally here :love:

View attachment 5980016
I love this one. I looked at the pink and yellow version and didn’t think they’d get enough wear but this one is 👌

Soooo..... I exchanged my lilac top handle from 24P as it sat in its box for 3 weeks. That was a red flag that I didn't love it as much as I thought.

So here's my new beauty:
20240410_170351.jpg
Thankfully, the only one available at any boutique in my area has the flower in the color combination I like most at the front (white-orange-lilac instead of red-blue-pinkish).
It does feel interesting, but I don't think its neoprene but I am no expert.

Was also eying the more subtile little sister. Screenshot_20240408_025051_Facebook.jpg
(Not my pic)

I think both are fun bags and a little out there and I always wanted a Chanel bag that's a bit different.

Which do/would you prefer?

Soooo..... I exchanged my lilac top handle from 24P as it sat in its box for 3 weeks. That was a red flag that I didn't love it as much as I thought.

So here's my new beauty:
20240410_170351.jpg
Thankfully, the only one available at any boutique in my area has the flower in the color combination I like most at the front (white-orange-lilac instead of red-blue-pinkish).
It does feel interesting, but I don't think its neoprene but I am no expert.

Was also eying the more subtile little sister. Screenshot_20240408_025051_Facebook.jpg
(Not my pic)

I think both are fun bags and a little out there and I always wanted a Chanel bag that's a bit different.

Which do/would you prefer?
I love the lil sis without flower. 🌺