April 2024 - Anyone planning to go for any procedures?!

Hello I am traveling to Seoul for the majority of April for a procedure (and to sight see a bit)! Would be happy to meet and familiarize myself with the area since it'll be my first time traveling to South Korea :smile:

Hi everyone!

I am booking my facial contour and rhinoplasty next in April 2024! Just wondering if anyone else plans to go then and maybe we can do a meet up ?
I’m leaving April 2nd from the states arrive at the airport April 3rd 3:15 Pm, would love to meet up.. I have never been there or know any Korean.. Let me know if your still interested..

Anyone going in mid June? I have booked a DES surgery at Wink and traveling alone. Would be nice to meet someone to go out and eat etc. Don't want to go on the other Solo girl groups in Seoul while recovering from surgery in case they get scared :P

Hey I thought this might be helpful if you have not booked your appointment yet! I sought advice for my daughter's ptosis treatment and was referred to Woori Plastic Surgery by a friend in Singapore. Throughout our entire experience, Katharine, the English translator and coordinator, exuded utmost professionalism. From assessing my daughter's condition based on photos to detailing the required treatment and costs, and coordinating the procedure dates, Katharine was efficient and supportive every step of the way. Dr. Choi Min Seok, renowned for his experience, provided excellent care. Our trip to Korea unfolded seamlessly, all thanks to Katharine’s invaluable assistance. From the initial consultation to the surgery and post-operative review, Katharine ensured everything ran smoothly, even extending her support and guidance after our return to Singapore. We're immensely grateful for Katharine’s unwavering help and care. Certainly, I highly recommend Woori Plastic Surgery and Katharine’s exceptional service to all friends in Singapore seeking top-notch care and support for their cosmetic needs.

Hi everyone!

I am booking my facial contour and rhinoplasty next in April 2024! Just wondering if anyone else plans to go then and maybe we can do a meet up ?
Hello, do you mind telling me your budget and how much you intend to spend including costs outside of the procedure like plane tickets, transportation, hotel, translator, food, etc.? I'm also thinking of getting a facial contour and rhinoplasty and wanted to get an idea of how much I should be spending

I got rhinoplasty and breast augmentation in South Korea. I’m from the states and decided on View Clinic. Their team is very good with helping to plan everything from A-Z. I was also so nervous and cried a bunch before entering the clinic and after meeting everyone, I felt at ease. I traveled alone and it was scary, but they helped take all that fear away.

I am still in the first week after surgery and I am already seeing the results. So happy with the progress so far, can’t wait for the full recovery.