April 2024 - Anyone planning to go for any procedures?!

Hi everyone! First post here (hope eveything is correct) :smile::heart:

I am planning to arrive to SK ASAP, April would be perfect. I already had two rhinoplasties that did not work out very well. At the moment my nose is too upturned and just doesn't look natural anymore. Do you recommend anyone special for the third revision? I would also like to get some facial contouring (for nasolabial folds after weight loss, overall tired looking, wide face) + I have a scar on my forehead. I would be really grateful for any tips on how to navigate my plans further. I really want to make this right and have successful surgeries. I would be more than happy to connect with you on the topic! Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

PS. I already got a quote from BRAUN PS and the prices are ultra high (revision 10milion KRW; facial contouring 18milion krw), I did not sent pics yet, got a general estimated quote.

Hi everyone! First post here (hope eveything is correct) :smile::heart:

I am planning to arrive to SK ASAP, April would be perfect. I already had two rhinoplasties that did not work out very well. At the moment my nose is too upturned and just doesn't look natural anymore. Do you recommend anyone special for the third revision? I would also like to get some facial contouring (for nasolabial folds after weight loss, overall tired looking, wide face) + I have a scar on my forehead. I would be really grateful for any tips on how to navigate my plans further. I really want to make this right and have successful surgeries. I would be more than happy to connect with you on the topic! Any comment will be greatly appreciated.
Hello! I’m going for my third rhino in May to Braun PS. My friend went there for her rhino and really recommended it to me. Also ha good reviews on the UNNI app.

Reactions: Ana13
Hello! I’m going for my third rhino in May to Braun PS. My friend went there for her rhino and really recommended it to me. Also ha good reviews on the UNNI app.
Hi! :wave::heart: Thank you so much for your message. May I ask what was your quote, doc? Do you plan to get other procedures as well? Will you fly alone? There are so many questions:biggrin: What made you ultimately decide that it is the place? Was it the consultation/other factor or mainly the great recommendation that you mentioned?

Hi! :wave::heart: Thank you so much for your message. May I ask what was your quote, doc? Do you plan to get other procedures as well? Will you fly alone? There are so many questions:biggrin: What made you ultimately decide that it is the place? Was it the consultation/other factor or mainly the great recommendation that you mentioned?
Hi again! I’m flying alone. I’m going to get chin Lipo as well from Braun.

I had my first rhino at Wonjin with bad results and had a revision last year at a clinic called Seoul Queen with also bad results.

You can message me on Insta and I can give you more details. It’s a plastic surgery account called my marshmallow dream