Anyplace to buy in Munich????

larnette

Organized Chaos
Nov 20, 2006
Hey guys,

Quick question for those of you who know Germany, specifically Munich...my hubby is going there for business on Friday and I was supposed to go with...BUT...he "forgot" to have his assistant book my ticket (hmmm...)...anyway, at this point, he feels really bad and I told him not problem...you can just buy me something real nice to make up for it...:graucho: :graucho:

So, is there anyplace to get bbags in Munich?? Atelier.naff lists "Theresa"?? Don't know what/where that is...

any help would be fab b/c hubby feels REAL bad :yes: :yes: (which is REAL good for me and my bag need).

TIA.

Although Balenciaga is not *specifically* listed, it seems like all the designer shopping is in one place in Munich, on Maximillianstrasse (fashiontraveler.com). Theresa is listed as being at Sclafflerstrasse 6, postal code 80333. They carry such brands as Proenza Schouler, Fendi, and Zac Posen. You can also check out their website.

Anyway, check out fashiontraveler in case there is another designer you'd possibly be interested in. I bet you can buy Balenciaga there judging by the wide selection available.

I'm not an expert. Actually, I've never been to Munich. However, I hope this helps!

I know that you will find Balenciaga on 'Theresa' boutique in Munich but I don't know if there are any other shops :s !?
Tanja is living in Munich .... maybe she can help you ;) :yes:

It's just Theresa where you can buy Bbags here in Munich. They have a good variety of the giant hardware and some bbags from winter 06 left. It doesn't hurt to look and Theresa is close to the Maximilianstrasse where all other big designers have their big boutiques.
If you need more infos just PM me.

It's just Theresa where you can buy Bbags here in Munich. They have a good variety of the giant hardware and some bbags from winter 06 left. It doesn't hurt to look and Theresa is close to the Maximilianstrasse where all other big designers have their big boutiques.
If you need more infos just PM me.

Yea!! Tanja, I'll PM you tomorrow (it's getting late here ;) )...gotta get some deets to give my hubby!