Anyone up for a Friday Night REVEAL?

Gorgeous New Boy, I love it!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

Beautiful! Enjoy your lovely Boy :smile:

YES!! there is nothing, i mean nothing that compares to chanel lambskin - the depth of color, the luxurious feel, the puffiness of the quilts!! i have 3 lambskin bags and they are much more durable than people give them credit!! my jumbo is 3 years old and looks brand new. i also have a vintage diana flap that is 20 years old and still looks amazing!!! the superficial scratches on my bags buff out with just using fingers or the Chanel fabric glove.

Wow 20 years old?? Your bag is older than me!! That sounds amazing. I don't think I will ever go for caviar in the future anymore, lambskin all the way for me! They are definitely pretty durable and STUNNING, all of the scratches seem to buff out quite easily, although this one on top near the chain won't go for some reason, its okay though because it is a microscopic scratch, barely noticeable, I think the leather lifted a bit which is why I can't buff it out. But overall the lambskin is wonderful and I have no complaints. I think with age lambskin gets stronger??? I always feel that way when I see vintage lambskin bags.

Congrats! It's a perfect and stunning boy in chevron print

Congratulations, Yoshi! Your new boy is just stunning. May you wear in much happiness and good health!!

Amazing [emoji119]

Congrats! I live vicariously with the ladies who buy smalls and minis... :graucho:

Fabulous! I am
Sure you will enjoy it.:heart:

I love the small boy more and more everyday, and your bag just made me want to get one now lol. congrats on this beauty, black lambskin with RHW is the best combination

it's fantastic! congrats!

Lovely! Congratulations!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!:heart::heart::flowers::heart::heart:

Congrats! It's so cute !

looks great!!!! congrats and enjoy your gorgeous boy :heart::heart::heart: would you please post a mod shot? I wonder just how fab it looks on a guy and how you style it :smile: TIA!!

Omg so pretty!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

THANKS YALL!!!'[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

So far I haven't worn the bag out officially yet but here is one mod shot of me trying it on right after I got home from picking it up! It's not the best mod shot ((or the best outfit haha)), but I'll post more soon!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469342821.825203.jpg

THANKS YALL!!!'[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

So far I haven't worn the bag out officially yet but here is one mod shot of me trying it on right after I got home from picking it up! It's not the best mod shot ((or the best outfit haha)), but I'll post more soon!View attachment 3418867
thanks for posting! it looks really great on you, IMO this bag will look fab with any outfit. I saw pics of Charlie-C, you could see how she would wear her boys with really casual outfits or dress them up. They looked awesome on her with any outfit and your boy looks great on you. Plz post more when you have a moment I am intrigued how this bag looks on guys

thanks for posting! it looks really great on you, IMO this bag will look fab with any outfit. I saw pics of Charlie-C, you could see how she would wear her boys with really casual outfits or dress them up. They looked awesome on her with any outfit and your boy looks great on you. Plz post more when you have a moment I am intrigued how this bag looks on guys

I'm a HUGE fan of Charlie C! I follow her thread constantly for updates haha! She wears them with such grace and with ease.

Thanks for the kind words! I'll post more mod shots soon. I agree with you, Boy bags are so easy and fun to wear with basically anything!

coming back to your reveal thread bc i've been obsessed with this bag for so long. initially i wanted old medium size but after watching comparison videos i thought it would look too boxy on me (too east-west), then i saw some pics on IG of small size and the rest is history. it has the perfect proportions and shows off the boy style so wonderfully!! now i just have to convince myself to pull the trigger bc of the huge price tag. LOL.