Anyone tried CoolSculpt

Today is day 11 after coolsculpting. This is the best I have felt. I went hiking yesterday and there were some really intense moments - climbing up and down rocks, slithering around, scooting on my butt. So I was using my core and swishing my tummy in the tighter rock formations. No discomfort! So today I decided to use a sugar scrub in the shower. Just about all of the numbness is gone! My skin feels just about normal. I'd say I'm about 80% there!

Any updates? How are you doing?

Any updates? How are you doing?

So far so good. I think I am back to normally completely. I have all sensation back and no soreness. We were on vacation this past weekend and I was pretty active - no issues at all. I kind of forgot that I had it done. When I went to LV today, they teased me that I have not been around in a while - then I remembered why - the coolscupting. I think my tummy is getting a little flatter because things fit better. I tried on a pair of Theory pants today in a size 6. Their clothes were always a bit snug n e so I would size up - love them but meant for less curvy girls. I was shocked that a size 6 fit and a size medium shirt was way too big. I had to go with a small.

Reactions: JetSetGo!
clu13 said:
So far so good. I think I am back to normally completely. I have all sensation back and no soreness. We were on vacation this past weekend and I was pretty active - no issues at all. I kind of forgot that I had it done. When I went to LV today, they teased me that I have not been around in a while - then I remembered why - the coolscupting. I think my tummy is getting a little flatter because things fit better. I tried on a pair of Theory pants today in a size 6. Their clothes were always a bit snug n e so I would size up - love them but meant for less curvy girls. I was shocked that a size 6 fit and a size medium shirt was way too big. I had to go with a small.

Awwwe yay! Congrats! Cant wait to see how things have progressed like before an after. Im glad your having great success! :smile:

Just updating- seeing the results now. I was able to grab a big roll with both hands. Now it's just a little bit that I can grab with my one hand. And I am hoping that the fat cells keep going away thought December!

Reactions: JetSetGo!
clu13 said:
Just updating- seeing the results now. I was able to grab a big roll with both hands. Now it's just a little bit that I can grab with my one hand. And I am hoping that the fat cells keep going away thought December!

It's been another couple of months, how re you doing? Any more results?

I know this has been a while with the OP, but anyone else have experience with this?

I went in for a consult today. I'm seriously considering it. I eat well and exercise a lot and my muffin top is so hard to get rid of...

I know this has been a while with the OP, but anyone else have experience with this?

I went in for a consult today. I'm seriously considering it. I eat well and exercise a lot and my muffin top is so hard to get rid of...

How was your consult? Do you think you'll pull the trigger? I've seen some good results online for muffin top removal.

How was your consult? Do you think you'll pull the trigger? I've seen some good results online for muffin top removal.

My consultation went well - she said I'm a candidate for the procedure. I asked a lot of questions and saw pictures of patients who had it done. I'm going to go ahead with it. It's my Christmas present :smile:

My consultation went well - she said I'm a candidate for the procedure. I asked a lot of questions and saw pictures of patients who had it done. I'm going to go ahead with it. It's my Christmas present :smile:

How exciting! If you can, let us know how it goes. When will you be doing it?

Reactions: honu