Anyone searching for a black Chanel Coco Cabas?

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
My SA in the NM at the Short Hills Mall located one for me. Unfortunately I am not going to purchase it (darm my husband!!!).

Anyone interested? As for Lee. He is not working today, he isn't back until Friday but I purchased the bag so it should still be mine until Friday when he does the return.

Thanks!

Judie

It is the quilted bottom one. He said there's already a list for it but to give me your name and phone # and he will put you on the list. You never know.

Ugh, of course I am wanting this bag again!!!!! I think it's technically still mine, since he is not due back in the office until Friday. But I said I wasn't going to do it, so.....

Hey, anyone wanna buy me a present? :P

i can't keep it, unfortunately. DH doesn't appreciate handbags and I don't want to fight about it. He barely noticed my Balenciaga's since they are pretty lowkey but this he would notice.

The only way I will own this bag is if I were to get one at an excellent price OR better yet, receive it as a gift! Who would give me such a gift??? No idea! :P

Just to clarify- I never owned this bag. My SA tracked one down for me but I never even looked at it- decided not to purchase it. Posted the thread here and another pfer purchased it directly from NM.

I've been getting a few emails since this thread was bumped up. So sorry, I don't have it. I hope everyone finds one though!!