Anyone Own A Greige Day?

But we know that not every cat is like a Siamese or a Burmese :smile:

Here's another picture of him doing what he does best.......lounging around getting brushed..it's one of his favorite things to do...

I wish you could see the color of his eyes......they are the color of Dh's jeans

shopperbucket001.jpg

Hello everyone! This is my first post and I just want to say:

I bought my first ever B-bag on Sunday - a First in Greige and I love, love love it! The color is really a lot more versatile than I thought it would be, it goes with practically everything. Then again, as my BFF says,

"It doesn't matter what color the B-bag is, it'll go with EVERYTHING because it's a Balenciaga."

:cutesy:

OMG, i'm in love, love, love with your kitty LTL :love:...what an adorable furry little man...my black kitty cat thought he was a dog, who thought he was a person :P...i've got a griege mini-bowler & i've only worn her a couple times, but i haven't had any color rub-off yet ;)

Attachments

• DSCF3280 REV.jpg
    DSCF3280 REV.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 59
Thanks guys...I can't wait for the arrival of the griege day........I'm loving the color so much. :love:

I just found another picture of my baby, thanks for indulging me.....

This is my baby, walking off the dock after a long day of boating :lol:

oliver.jpg

i dont own one sorry :crybaby: though i am so debating now with my second b bag purchase!! and believe it or not.. i cant decide between greige or rouille!! so i guess i am not much of a help talking u out of it :P as i need to be talked into it!! :yes:
yO:huh::huh::huh:ur cat is so :love:

So did you bring it home?
I really like the color in the day, but fear it's too light for me.
vanilla-addict I have a rouille it's a wonderful warm color that pops without being too loud, very diffrent from greige which is more neutral, both are great and I would say complementory depending on what you have already in your closet.

Catcat - I'm just waiting (not so patiently) for delivery. I should have it by the weekend :smile: . Yay for me!!! And thanks to all those who tried really hard to stop me from buying it :lol:

I'm very excited!!!

i dont own one sorry :crybaby: though i am so debating now with my second b bag purchase!! and believe it or not.. i cant decide between greige or rouille!! so i guess i am not much of a help talking u out of it :P as i need to be talked into it!! :yes:
yO:huh::huh::huh:ur cat is so :love:

Hey Vanilla, what color did you get your first B-bag in? I am looking to buy my 2nd B-bag as well and have no idea what to get! :wlae:

ohhhh sweet! is white very hard to maintain though?

I am a little scared cos I've been reading that the greige (my only b-bag) may turn yellow eventually :crybaby:(so far it hasn't but I am terrified that it will!)
awwww you have a greige!! :heart:
mmm i was scared at first dear.. but then i thought what the heck.. i live only once..! rather enjoy what i want so bad!! frankly this is my very first white bag ever!! and i am enjoying every part :jammin: ! mmm i dont partically take care of it in terms of spraying or conditioning. i like it to age as is.. with signs of the love i gave her each day :love:
i think the color has soften a little bit since i used it daily since i got it.. << i took her to work, on vacation, shopping.. and even to the hospital!! :shame:
sweetie i adopted recently a new slogan in life: live the moment :heart: so ya i guess i am not much of a help in terms of: how to take care of white bags :P the girlz here are better than me in that :shame:

awwww you have a greige!! :heart:
mmm i was scared at first dear.. but then i thought what the heck.. i live only once..! rather enjoy what i want so bad!! frankly this is my very first white bag ever!! and i am enjoying every part ! mmm i dont partically take care of it in terms of spraying or conditioning. i like it to age as is.. with signs of the love i gave her each day
i think the color has soften a little bit since i used it daily since i got it.. << i took her to work, on vacation, shopping.. and even to the hospital!! :shame:
sweetie i adopted recently a new slogan in life: live the moment so ya i guess i am not much of a help in terms of: how to take care of white bags the girlz here are better than me in that

:P Thanks for this babes - LIVE THE MOMENT :heart::heart: - I love that lol! i'd been saving up to buy the greige for ages, kept going back and forth on whether the money would be better spent on a vacation... and finally one day i cut out of work early and headed to the balenciaga store in town to satisfy my curiosity. My bf says i am mad, I say, this bag is a vacation in itself!

I have my eye on the rouille or a dark blue like the indigo (but that's probably so difficult to find at this stage.) Then again, I love almost all of the colors it's so hard to make a decision!

:love: