anyone out there crazy enough getting the griet

I thinkthe bag is a beauty. I will not be getting it b/c I don't think I would carry it enough to justify the price, but I am willing to borrow anyone who does pick it up!!!:P

thanks for your comments girls. i am definitely getting one. i did not mean to offend. i did not literally mean you were crazy just wanted to know that I wasn't alone. all this hype for the speedy,what about the griet?

bindi0930- the bag is big and beautiful. inside there are three compartmets, all lined with black felt. the middle compartment is like a big change purse which opens and closes while the others once the front snap is opened are easily accessable. as for the size it is as big as the trevi gm.

of coarse i am getting one. it is such a classy bag i cannot resist. when are you picking up yours? i am thinking about tomorrow.

Well, My store says it isn't being released until October. So, I guess whenever they get. :sad::sad: I really makes me sad b/c I want mine like NOW!! LOL.. Please post pictures when you get it b/c I cannot wait to see what it looks like IRL!! BTW, Congrats on the new bag ---It is totally classic isn't it?

from my understanding flagship stores received the bags early because they will be receiving the majority of the bags that were produced. i spoke with my sa today. there are only 150 non-exotic griet produced and her store will only receive 5 of them on saturday. gave her my credit card number. however i am kinda worried becuase i asked her about the black buckle. i noticed at the 57th street store that in certain areas it was scratched, really noticable. she said that can be buffed out with a cloth but the shine will eventually fade with use. what do you guys think? i really love the polish look of the bag and for $3450 it should stay.

this was my #1 choice on the mirage bags but don't think i can swing the bill in the end. it's still an amazing bag to me and i'm so envious of you all who are getting it!! it's beautiful!!