Anyone love JT Italia Handbags?

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Am I the only person who loves their handbags? I know the designer isn't very popular as Chanel or Louis Vuitton, but they are perfectly crafted and the leather is gorgeous! A really well-made bag. I definitely need to take pictures of me modeling it, but if anyone out there owns a JT...please share your pics with us!!! I'll get pics out soon....

I own the red eel skin HB satchel if anyone is wondering:biggrin:

Last time I accidentally saw a website selling bags site.
Is now shared with everyone. Web site is xxthe bag is cheap and pretty

We're talking about something totally different... the JT Italia handbag has been seen carried by celebrities like Rihanna, Demi Moore, Eva Longoria... that site is selling fakes! Not allowed here!:biggrin:

http://handbagdujour.com/?p=1565

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen pics of a few JT Italia bags and they are truly STUNNING!! :drool: The detail work on them is incredible, and they don't look like anything else on the market, IMO.

I would love to own one someday...

They recently had them on hautelook.com. I fell in love with them and would luv to own one, but even on sale the one I really wanted was over a grand. I luv a beautiful bag, but never spend more then I think I will have in it to spend. They are lovely!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I love love love JT Italia, I own one hobo (blue) and one clutch (green). Quality is impeccable, and leather is so thick and sleek. 100% made in Italy means a lot, and it shows. Heavy bags though. I'll try to get pictures of them and post it.

I love love love JT Italia, I own one hobo (blue) and one clutch (green). Quality is impeccable, and leather is so thick and sleek. 100% made in Italy means a lot, and it shows. Heavy bags though. I'll try to get pictures of them and post it.
Yes, please! Post a few pics when you can, Gemsberry!:smile:
I had never heard of the brand..