Anyone Know Where To Get The Dark Choc Spy W Sequins?

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
i had first fallen in love with the spy when i saw this one about 2-3 years ago.

i have been thinking about my first spy love since i received my silver one recently (yey!)

anyone know where to get one? is/was it really popular? i have not seen even one on this thread so far....

HBA is correct, if an authentic one ever shows up on EBAY, a lot of PFers will be fighting over it....:bagslap:

Also be aware, there is a fake version of the bag that shows up fairly regularly...get it authenticated.:yes:

I also think that it was made in cognac leather not chocolate. It is rare and much coveted. I would love to have one myself. If you do find one and they happen to have an extra one, please do let me know. :heart:BL

oooh... to think that i held one in my hand at the local fendi..... and it has the sequins with the colouring that i like too..... but it was about $4000-$5000 or something wasn't it....? i suppose like finding a man, timing is everything. i wish i had not just return from a flippin' expensive grad school at the time..... ARGH.

but for awhile i was put off by the fact that there are so many fakes out there. i could tell the fake ones on ebay as their leathers are never bubbly. but i have gone off ebay. too stressfull!! i don't think i have the energy to be so anxious about making a mistake!