Anyone have the MC Ursula?

I want one so bad!! I don't have a multicolor piece and always thought I wanted the Speedy, but now I definitely will be getting the Ursula...one of these days!

I have one that I purchase on e-luxury and I love it (white). It's large enough for me to carry all my goodies....I seen it in black at the LV store and it's just as beautiful....:nuts:

I have it in white and love it! I am not normally a MC gal (love them, but just not me...) Saw this one and had to have it! It is a large bag, but doesn't feel huge. I love wearing it with a very simple outfit. It deserves all of the attention..:yes:

I don't own an MC Ursula ...... yet. :graucho:

In about 2 weeks I will FINALLY be able to buy it. :wlae:

The White MC Ursula has been my ultimate *DREAM BAG* :girlsigh: since it first came out.

*EEK* I can't wait.

Once I get it, I'll be sure to let you know how it holds up.

I have it in Black , Totally fell in love with it when i saw it the first time. Carried 2 times, than left in the closet.
1. Not the best bag to carry on the shoulder, keep slipping off and its a bit on the heavy side.
2. The leather at the side got dirty even when im SO careful
I mean its up to u!! :P

I bought one when it first came out in white! I have only used it once (too little time to carry plus I bought two other bags later on and carried those)

This is a rather large bag as I am only a tiny 5ft 1inch, but I still bought this bag as it was meant to be (my perfect colour combo!). Plus I love the shape and wanted a big bag!

It is a heavy bag but I think I don't carry as much as other people so it doesn't really add that much weight to it.

Even though this bag can be carried on the shoulder,the shape of it makes it look odd so it would be more of a hand carried bag.

I had this bag in white --- totally loved it, but when I brought it home, I was having a hard time getting into and out of the bag especially with the strap getting in the way. The bag is very heavy, too, and when I put my daily things in it, the bag was even heavier. Plus I couldn't get over the open top even with the strap. Don't get me wrong, I wish I had a better experience with this bag --- it is sooooo beautiful. The MC Rita worked out better for me in the end.

I use to really want this bag, but when I went in store to try it on, it did not fit well over my shoulder and was also really heavy. My store is out of the Rita, but I am hoping that bag would work.