Anyone have Coach boots?

WhrdRestOfMeGo

Aspiring Coach Fiend
Sep 30, 2007
I finally got Dh's permission to buy my first pair of Coach shoes!!!! After being in Europe and seeing the women wear those Thigh high boots...he thought they were sexy!!! And so I got his permission to buy my first pair of Coach boots!!!!! :yahoo:

Anyone else have a pair and how much do you like them??? :yes:

every time I think of thigh highs, I think of this teenage girl I saw at the mall with thigh high white stilettos on with a denim mini and a hot pink faux fur cropped jacket on. She looked like a hooker lol. When worn right, thigh highs are hot.

I agree, I would only wear thigh high boots with the low square heels I saw with a nice pair of jeans. :smile:: I am a mom, I have to look like one...not a street walker! That doesn't mean I can't be trendy though. :tup:

I have the Mackenzie snowboots from 2-3 years ago (I have GOT to look back thru my catalogs & nail down a definite year) & I LOVE them!! Not on the same level as leather boots, but they are comfy & fun!:tup:

Congrats on being able to pick up some boots! I have the Faith boots in black and *love* them...I don't think there's been a time I've worn them out and haven't received a compliment. :P