Anyone have a rack?

I keep my tokis in a HUGE bag inside my table/hidden cubby thingy ... it's kinda of like the wooden version of the plastic storage bin. It sits in a corner of my bedroom, and it's guarded by my BIG MEAN RED FLUFFY PUPPY!!
1460140737_178ee38c1b_m.jpg

Yes, I've got a huuuge rack... My preschoolers are always using them as pillows. *lol*

lol! i'm surprised no one reacted to this on the first pg... :lol: but yea that's what i thought too when i read this thread title.

i keep mine in sterilite drawers. they used to be overflowing but i've trimmed down and it's mostly only full on 2/3 of the drawers. then again, i always have 1 purse out for use and my cucciolo out for the school bag.

when i get my own place, i plan to have them stuffed w/ that acid-free tissue paper and put in a nice glass cabinet where i can gaze at them lovingly :smile:

I have a large walk-in closet with a long built-in shelf. I store my bags up there. I keep my designer bags in their dust bags, and the tokidokis just sit on the shelf next to them. I try to dust the shelf as much as possible, but I think the clear plastic box is a great idea. I'm definitely going to transfer them to one. :okay:

ummm my rack is small :P

haha I have my smaller tokis in a clear plastic drawer and my 2 treninos are in the large LSS plastic bag and then in a HUGE Victoria Secret's gift box :love: My mom doesn't now they're in there.. shhhhh ;)

bin1.jpg

bin3.jpg

That picture was taken about a month ago..

Omg you're so organized! Do the bags get wrinkly like that though? The reason I hang mine up is because I'm afraid of wrinkles.

Wintress - I haven't had any problems w/wrinkles when I store them flat like that... I guess sometimes the sides you might have some folds or something, but if it bothers you, you can stuff them so they hold their shape, then definitely no creases or wrinkles!! :yes:

I have a medium sized rack (pun intended) that hangs over the back of my bedroom door. I rotate my Toki's pretty regularly depending on what I'm wearing every day, so they don't get dusty. I also always have a couple near my front door, since I'm lazy and don't get motivated to hang them up nicely every night.

ummm my rack is small :P

haha I have my smaller tokis in a clear plastic drawer and my 2 treninos are in the large LSS plastic bag and then in a HUGE Victoria Secret's gift box :love: My mom doesn't now they're in there.. shhhhh ;)

I do the same thing, except I don't make them that flat.. so they take up a bit more room (my collection has gotten smaller but I put 2-3 bags in each drawer). I don't think my Cucciolo will fit so I just let it sit outside 'cause I take it to school pretty often.

I bought a rack from Ikea (just plain wood :s) with the intention of storing my other bags on it, but I never found the time or tools to mount it so it's sitting sideways in my closet. I hope to have a more organized closet when I get older.. 'cause right now the clothes I wear most are on a garment rack (broken on one side 'cause it's overloaded) and the clothes in the closet and in my dressers are all old ones that I outgrew or don't match my style anymore.

i dont have a place to store them (i'm currently on the hunt for a rack or hook thing too...) so i like to just line them up on the couch xD

I got mine at Ross Dress for Less, they usually have a section near the "Home" items with hangers and door hook racks. They had a huge selection, and mine was $3.99! :tup: