Anyone has photo wearing Perlee Clover pendant

I have the rose gold one and I usually wear it as my day to day piece. I think it is very feminine and dainty looking. The chain does need to be purchased separately and I already had a chain that I received as a gift that I wanted to use so I did not purchase one from VCA. The vca one probably looks best though. It is on the smaller side so I'll post a picture of it next to my sweet bracelet for size comparison. It sits pretty well on my chest and although is circular you can definitely tell it's meant to be a pendant and not an actual ring! I don't think it would even fit on my baby's chubby fingers!!
View attachment 3485192
View attachment 3485193
Wow! Thank you so much! I have always wondered what it would look like to wear it. I definitely agree that it is a good every day piece. Great comparison pic too.

I have the rose gold one and I usually wear it as my day to day piece. I think it is very feminine and dainty looking. The chain does need to be purchased separately and I already had a chain that I received as a gift that I wanted to use so I did not purchase one from VCA. The vca one probably looks best though. It is on the smaller side so I'll post a picture of it next to my sweet bracelet for size comparison. It sits pretty well on my chest and although is circular you can definitely tell it's meant to be a pendant and not an actual ring! I don't think it would even fit on my baby's chubby fingers!!
View attachment 3485192
View attachment 3485193
love this, it's beautiful on you...thank you for posting pictures

That is very pretty. Very subtle for everyday wear. Would prob look great layered too. Funny. It doesn't have that much "hanger appeal" iykwim. But in the pic it is great! Feminine yet bold. Oh no!! Another piece on my list?!