Anyone has any cartier bag? thoughts?

I have been on the verge of buying one for years. The leather is fabulous and the stitching is very very nice. Also like the style. My one hesitation is the logo and the chain. odd, bc i would assume a jewelry company to have that covered. They are beautiful bags and seem to age well. Styling is classic or conservative depending on which way your aesthetic lies. By the way, they are very nicely priced on resale if you want to try one out before committing full retail price.

Last edited:
I saw the Pantere De Cartier in small and I am now obsessed. It ticks every box in everything I want in a branded handbag but I WFH mostly now and don't need another bag. I love it. I bought the 6 key ring holder and zipped 5 credit card holder in calf skin. Both of which I have in LV with almost identical design. With the crazy price increases in LV, I wish I had taken notice of Cartier's leather goods sooner. I can hardly find reviews or write ups on their bags and SLGs.tempImage4ip3uS.pngtempImage4ip3uS.png

Attachments

• tempImageudVwEa.png
    tempImageudVwEa.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 186
I saw the Pantere De Cartier in small and I am now obsessed. It ticks every box in everything I want in a branded handbag but I WFH mostly now and don't need another bag. I love it. I bought the 6 key ring holder and zipped 5 credit card holder in calf skin. Both of which I have in LV with almost identical design. With the crazy price increases in LV, I wish I had taken notice of Cartier's leather goods sooner. I can hardly find reviews or write ups on their bags and SLGs.View attachment 5343983View attachment 5343983
Is the black one a small or mini?
Are you still enjoying this bag? And chance you could show what fits inside?
Thanks!

Reactions: Chanellover2015
I saw the Pantere De Cartier in small and I am now obsessed. It ticks every box in everything I want in a branded handbag but I WFH mostly now and don't need another bag. I love it. I bought the 6 key ring holder and zipped 5 credit card holder in calf skin. Both of which I have in LV with almost identical design. With the crazy price increases in LV, I wish I had taken notice of Cartier's leather goods sooner. I can hardly find reviews or write ups on their bags and SLGs.View attachment 5343983View attachment 5343983
This bag is beautiful! I just can't decide between black, green or red.

I really want this Cartier bag that looks like their jewelry box, been eyeing it for 3 years. I would appreciate your experience and opinions on it! Haven’t bought myself any bags for an year and this bag just keeps calling my name!

953083E9-A1A7-4D2E-A71F-018898D1E751.png

I seriously love this and am so tempted to add it despite my rather crazy bag collection! My only Cartier hand bag is probably considered vintage now. It's a Cage de Cartier in their signature red, which I tend to carry to Cartier events. :smile:

I just purchased my first Cartier bag, the small top handle Panthere de Cartier, to go with my bracelet. I love how light this bag is and how easy it is to open and close. The workmanship up close looks really good. I also really like how the adjustable strap is long enough to go crossbody. I hadn’t even thought about Cartier bags until I read this thread so thank you to everyone who posted!

4EEB1807-DDD4-4523-8538-E745DD662877.jpeg

21C4CB21-AF2F-46EB-8192-8FFD589DA0BD.jpeg

3E1C879F-E7D7-42A0-9B01-5E11C3571A01.jpeg

2E8D13D1-A851-4029-B256-C484D2403C79.jpeg

513AFCA2-059D-490D-B3D5-BF7DB155D33E.jpeg

I just purchased my first Cartier bag, the small top handle Panthere de Cartier, to go with my bracelet. I love how light this bag is and how easy it is to open and close. The workmanship up close looks really good. I also really like how the adjustable strap is long enough to go crossbody. I hadn’t even thought about Cartier bags until I read this thread so thank you to everyone who posted!

View attachment 5723948

View attachment 5723949

View attachment 5723950

View attachment 5723951

View attachment 5723952
Wow it has back pocket! One of the musts when I like a bag. It looks it has some traits of a Hermes box calf Kelly (not that it should).

Reactions: 880 and DoggieBags
I purchased the mini Panthere de Cartier and the card holder which fits nicely inside the mini. The craftsman ship is outstanding and the best part is- the strap is removable and it also is long enough to wear as a crossbody. I might have just talked myself into getting the one in green next!

View attachment 5723995

View attachment 5723996
Possible to ask for a mod shot of this mini?