anyone feel coach is OVERRATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally would probably never buy a Coach again (I got one when I was 13 -- just a small monogram pochette).

I do think it's a very well-made brand though, and highly affordable in the realm of designer handbags.

Not everyone can afford Chanel, Hermes, and Prada, so Coach is a great alternative. You can also wear them on a daily basis without having to stress as much about how you're going to scratch or wear down a $2,000 handbag.

I say this all the time on TPF, but to each/his her own. If you like the style or the price of Coach, then go for it. :yes:

did everyone get their ya yas out? okay I'll start, to the OP...sorry we got upset. I think we've all learned the hardway about posting in TPF (none of us is perfect). but starting a thread like this is tantamount to saying "this is why I hate Coach" and people who love and own Coach don't want to hear that. its not your fault, you didn't know....but now you do! ;)

p.s our bags are like our children. I know,,,,we're a sick bunch.

did everyone get their ya yas out? okay I'll start, to the OP...sorry we got upset. I think we've all learned the hardway about posting in TPF (none of us is perfect). but starting a thread like this is tantamount to saying "this is why I hate Coach" and people who love and own Coach don't want to hear that. its not your fault, you didn't know....but now you do! ;)

p.s our bags are like our children. I know,,,,we're a sick bunch.

I never said I hated coach .. I have like 6 or 8, I wanted to know if ppl thought it was overrated ?

I never said I hated coach .. I have like 6 or 8, I wanted to know if ppl thought it was overrated ?

okay. no we don't.

(I said thats the way your questions will be perceived by some. you asked us how we "felt".)

(and egads I'm sorry to go on a little but you did say you thought coach was talked about too much for being an "ordinary" bag. that doesn't exactly sound like someone who likes the brand.)

Status
Not open for further replies.