Anyone familiar with Zestar plastic surgery?

unemployed

Jun 2, 2019
I am looking to have double eyelid surgery and canthoplasty surgery and I really like the before and after pictures from Zestar. However there aren’t many reviews about them here . Anybody whose been to Zestar for any type of eye procedures please share your experience 😊

I went to Zestar for incisional double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction for one 1 eye (also got a rhinoplasty). I had severe ptosis in one eye. Before the surgery, my one eye would open 100% and the other would only open around 60%. So the ptosis correction was to try to fix this to make my eyes open the same size (both 100%).

It's been a year since the surgery and everyone around me says the results are very natural. The ptosis correction was not very successful since my eyes are still uneven, but it did improve a bit compared to before. Now, its around 100% and 70%. TBH, most people can't tell that my eyes are uneven unless I tell them.

Following. I’ve been trying to decide between ILAC, Marble and Zestar. ILAC was originally my first choice, but apparently some accident happened a few months ago so I’m not sure anymore. Marble just seem very busy and robotic, and Zestar’s before and after looks so natural and it’s exactly my cup of tea! But like you said, there’s not a lot of review on purse so I would love to hear if anyone have experiences with the clinic :smile:

Following. I’ve been trying to decide between ILAC, Marble and Zestar. ILAC was originally my first choice, but apparently some accident happened a few months ago so I’m not sure anymore. Marble just seem very busy and robotic, and Zestar’s before and after looks so natural and it’s exactly my cup of tea! But like you said, there’s not a lot of review on purse so I would love to hear if anyone have experiences with the clinic :smile:
Hi there do you know what kind of accident happened at ilac?

I’m still in the process of finding out the reason, but apparently some OP said the clinic have been trying to recover from the accident and now they have dropped the prices really low. I asked the clinic for a quote for DES+epicanthoplasty+canthoplasty+ptosis correction recently and they gave me 2596000won, which is ridiculously low. So I am just gonna stay sceptical.

ILAC quoted me $600-700 CAD for DES. Didn't provide a quote for undereye fat repositioning. That quote is insanely & abnormally low (even for local standards), and people have said it's bc they're trying to recover after their accident a few months prior. Since then a few in the group chat have gone to ILAC though I'm unsure of their results. I'm not going to ILAC as I've changed my mind.
Here’s the original quote from another thread that brought up the accident

I went to Zestar for incisional double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction for one 1 eye (also got a rhinoplasty). I had severe ptosis in one eye. Before the surgery, my one eye would open 100% and the other would only open around 60%. So the ptosis correction was to try to fix this to make my eyes open the same size (both 100%).

It's been a year since the surgery and everyone around me says the results are very natural. The ptosis correction was not very successful since my eyes are still uneven, but it did improve a bit compared to before. Now, its around 100% and 70%. TBH, most people can't tell that my eyes are uneven unless I tell them.
Hi! i am thinking about getting a revision eyelid surgery at zestar, do you mind showing how your eyes look now! thank you!!