Anyone excited for the Tiffany T collection?! I AM!

Reactions: darkangel07760
I've been eyeing the T1 narrow bangle for awhile but have seen several videos (and TPF posts!) that say the hinge isn't sturdy and the bangle may randomly open when worn if you accidently get it caught or bump it the wrong way.

For those that have owned it for a while... is this true? And overall wear and tear, and comfort - how have you found it?

I've been eyeing the T1 narrow bangle for awhile but have seen several videos (and TPF posts!) that say the hinge isn't sturdy and the bangle may randomly open when worn if you accidently get it caught or bump it the wrong way.

For those that have owned it for a while... is this true? And overall wear and tear, and comfort - how have you found it?
I’m also curious about this

Reactions: sparklebunny
Hi all! I've looked through this thread and haven't seen hardly anything about the now discontinued sterling silver T link items (bracelet and necklaces). I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the last known retail price for the 20" necklace?

This is what the link looks like:
1677960522874.png

Thanks in advance!

• Insightful
Reactions: uhpharm01
I just got my bracelet today, so I can’t comment on wear and tear. I did ask them at Tiffany’s how well it held up and they said they haven’t had any problems and if you do they can service it. I guess they gave me the standard speel. I had the all rose gold one years ago when they first came out and I didn’t wear it much at the time so I sold it. I’m going to wear this one with my Cartier stack. I didn’t get the one with diamonds because my stack has a thin diamond bangle and the price is much higher. Will take a pic of my stack soon. HTH. View attachment 5031053
I know this picture is taken in 2021 lol but i wonder what size this is? and what is your wrist size?

I am struggling with the sizing. My left wrist is 14.5 cm and right wrist is a little bit over 15 cm.
Bit I want it to fit on both of my wrists :biggrin: so hard to decide..

Reactions: darkangel07760
I know this picture is taken in 2021 lol but i wonder what size this is? and what is your wrist size?

I am struggling with the sizing. My left wrist is 14.5 cm and right wrist is a little bit over 15 cm.
Sorry, but I ended up returning it and I don’t remember what size it was.

My wrists are very similar sized. I wear a small which is 16cm, because I like a snug fit. If you don’t like a snug fit, I’d go with a medium which is 17cm.