Anyone else watching the Play-offs???

Awesome pics!! TPFers RULE!!!! I'll be in Vegas for the upcoming Championship Games.......but you can bet that I will be placing bets on the Chargers and NYGs to win!! :wlae::wlae::lol::lol:

Ok, I heard on radio today that Bob Kraft, owner of the Patriots felt terrible for the girl who won the punt pass and kick contest. She was booooed at the Indy game because she represented the Patriots.

(This was mentioned in previous posts)

Well Mr. Kraft called her and invited her and family to the Championship game this weekend. She will be on the sidelines during the coin toss.

I'm a little late to the party, but of course was so excited to see San Diego win. I just spent most of my life savings (not really) for plane tickets to Boston and tickets to the game! I'm really hoping we can beat NE!! Go Chargers!

^oh wow how awesome for you! Enjoy the game!

I hope hope hope the Chargers win this sunday! Boston journalists have been saying mean things about how this is such a lopsided matchup that Tom Brady will go to Mexico with Jessica Simpson to even things out! :lol: :rolleyes: If/when SD wins that'll show everyone! :boxing:

I know I might be getting a little ahead of myself but I've already made reservations in Tempe. I wanted to stay at the Marriott right near the stadium but they want 2499 a night. And no thats not a typo. Finally found a Marriott Residence Inn for 599! Isn't that crazy!!!

I know I might be getting a little ahead of myself but I've already made reservations in Tempe. I wanted to stay at the Marriott right near the stadium but they want 2499 a night. And no thats not a typo. Finally found a Marriott Residence Inn for 599! Isn't that crazy!!!

WOW KAOKim,

Are you planning on attending the superbowl if SD wins??
WOW
That's one item on my list to do before I die.

Ok, I heard on radio today that Bob Kraft, owner of the Patriots felt terrible for the girl who won the punt pass and kick contest. She was booooed at the Indy game because she represented the Patriots.

(This was mentioned in previous posts)

Well Mr. Kraft called her and invited her and family to the Championship game this weekend. She will be on the sidelines during the coin toss.

I saw this too - Bob Kraft is awesome as an owner. Good guy. True Pats fan who years back sat in the cold steel bleachers with the rest of us @ old Foxboro stadium. Couldn't ask for a better owner.

Hopefully no chargers fans boo her here & all you hear is cheering.
It's a sad day when grownups boo a childs accomplishments.

Well, it's half time for the Charger/Titan's playoff game and I think that I am going to be sick!! Hopefully Antonio Gates will be back in the second half. I will be soooooo upset if the Chargers lose!! Anyone else watching??:s

Of course I am watching the playoffs. I am a Chargers season ticket holder.

Chargers have been kicking tush lately. I hope they win on Sunday.

I saw this too - Bob Kraft is awesome as an owner. Good guy. True Pats fan who years back sat in the cold steel bleachers with the rest of us @ old Foxboro stadium. Couldn't ask for a better owner.

Hopefully no chargers fans boo her here & all you hear is cheering.
It's a sad day when grownups boo a childs accomplishments.

Wow, wish I was a Pat's fan hahah. (Buffalo Bills here)
I'm sure whatever SD Fans will be at the NE game will be outnumbered completely!

Yes, I just saw a clip on Bob Kraft on HBO's Inside the NFL. They showed him driving to the game, in traffic, with all the regular fans. Seems like a very cool guy.