Anyone else love the Soho Tweed bags?

If you really want it, order it........who knows it may be so popular it will never make the stores. That happened to me with the Denim Hobo. (not the patchwork)....now they are selling on ebay for 3x's retail. I WISH I woulda ordered 10 of them! Instead, I didn't even get 1 :sad:

I just saw them in the store today, & I loved them! They did not have the blue hobo yet, but I am going to order it tommorow. I really like this purse because it reminds me of this Louis Vuitton one in suede that I love, but it's way too expensive.

So it's just my store that doesn't have it yet?! :crybaby: That's it... I'm gonna try both Cherry Hill and Princeton stores tomorrow... I want to see them, gosh darn!

I originally liked the satchel style, but I'm leaning toward the hobo now. It looks cuter! I'm glad to hear that you liked it when you saw it.

When I first saw the hobo and the satchel in the catalog, I have to say I wasn't that impressed. They're definitely prettier in person- the colors are more vibrant and the flowers really shine. I think both bags are adorable, but I've really fallen in love with the handle of the hobo. I am going through a rings phase... rings on handles = awesome!

I can't wait for you to see them! You have to let us know what you think. :smile:

Kiari said:
If you really want it, order it........who knows it may be so popular it will never make the stores. That happened to me with the Denim Hobo. (not the patchwork)....now they are selling on ebay for 3x's retail. I WISH I woulda ordered 10 of them! Instead, I didn't even get 1 :sad:

OMG I saw one on ebay the other day and was wondering where it came from since I hadn't seen it in stores. It sold for an insanely high price too.. and I'm not even kidding.. it was like $1K!! :wtf:

First of - hi everyone! I'm new to these boards and was just thrilled to see a forum for other people who love Coach!

Anyway, I couldn't resist posting a reply to this as I just bought the midnight tweed satchel on Saturday (I am supposed to be getting a big raise this week, so I gave myself a preliminary "treat"). I have to say that while I was not impressed with it in the catalogue (and was pretty set on buying the laced hobo when I went into the store), I absolutely fell in love with it in person. I love all the little details it has and I think it will weather pretty well b/c of the dark color. I originally thought I would have liked the ivory a more, but when I saw the wristlet in person (they didn't have the ivory satchel in stock and actually only had the one blue one), I realized that, for me, it would be a disaster since I'd probably own it for all of 3 minutes before I stained it.

I also have always loved the shape of the satchel, but found other versions to be too heavy (loved the Daphne, but when I tried one on in the outlet near me, I was tired just from walking around the store holding it).

Anyway, I'm babbling, but I figured I'd say hi and throw my two cents in about the tweed!

I may need to order the bag without ever seeing it in person! That makes me sad... I really wanted to see the colors close up and hold both the hobo and satchel before making my decision. But I just called up two of the stores near me and was told that they aren't EVER getting this particular style in. :rant: That is just too, too sad!

I just had to say that I called my husband to complain that I couldn't find it and he was like "Oh no! Limited Edition! Order it today!" which made me laugh... he decided that if I can hold out until next Saturday he'll take me to a few places on the other side of the state if any of them have this style... such a great guy. :love:

Hey Lyanna! Just wanted to let you know that when I got my bag, the SA said that it would only be sent to certain stores. I was able to find out that this store had it (King of Prussia in the Plaza) by searching on Coach's website using that "check for availability" link. Maybe that will help you locate one near you.

And I'm very jealous that you're husband is so understanding of your need for this purse. After I came home on Saturday, mine simply looked at me and asked if I was now done!

Anyway, I hope you're able to find it - it really is a cute bag!

sparkles48 said:
Hmm, well I haven't seen them in store yet either (maybe it's time for another trip to the mall for me LOL!!) But I just went and took a look online and the hobo looks adorable.. I love it in both colors :love: Let us know what you think when you see them in person!!

10069_SVIY_d2.jpg

That is SO pretty!!

Lyanna said:
I was hoping to see the bags today, but the SA told me that they won't be in stores until mid-August. She offered to order it for me (so, I can HAVE it now, just can't see it first!) but I really want to see it before buying... now that I'm thinking about it, the ivory might be a better color since it'll go with more of my clothing! :yes: I still want to see it and hold it first though. *sigh* Just a few more weeks of waiting.

I did play around the with the new signature stripe line a little while I was there... I LOVE the totes, but my initials would just look silly on it... *sigh again*

They should have been in the stores as of last Friday. I can't remember if this is going into all stores or not... it may be just a flagship store offering.