Anyone Else a MJ or MbMJ convert? If so, what were you into before?

i've been obsessed with mj for about a year now. before it was chloe, chloe, chloe! the paddington turned me onto my current bag obsession. after i bought the whiskey paddington, i was convinced that i wanted the edith too until i saw a picture of the venetia. i forgot all other designers after that. ;)

My handbag obsession started at the tender age of 7 with an ESPRIT bag that I just HAD to have....keep in mind, this was in the mid 80's. :smile: Then it was Dooney, then LV (which has now become a little too "obvious" for my liking) and now MJ.

I was a huge Chanel/LV non monogram fan before MJ. I'm a complete convert, although I still shop for Chanels and LV Epi anything.

Definitly a COACH and LV fan before this. But like so many of the other girls have already said, I got really tired of the constant labels all over my stuff. It just felt like it was always screaming "LOOK WHAT I HAVE!" to everyone.

And although I didn't actually get my first MJ until a couple of weeks ago, I have been lusting after them since I say Lorelai on Gilmore Girls carring a MJ multipocket.

used to love gucci but i am now obsessed with mj and mbmj want them all....i still love a few elliott luccas and michael kors and bcbg but MJ is my love i am selling lots of old bags to save up for new mj's!!!
how did this happen to me!

I started with a Kate Spade (that DH bought me for christmas), then several coaches (which DH bought most of them as gifts for me). Then i saw a Black Stella one day at Nordstrom and wanted one badly. Fast forward a few years were i discovered i could find them on ebay and at NMLC or Off 5th. Now I am a full on MJ addict. So it *could* be said that DH created the monster!

I was a logo wench! Coach and LV....if it was monogramed...I had it. I finally got sick of carrying the same bag that everyone else had. :yucky: I then found TPF and started to investigate all the different brands. I immediately fell in love with the styles and the amzing vibrant colors of MJ. :heart: After I snagged my Large Geranium MP....I've been rapidly expanding my family! :graucho:

i was a major dior addict and drifted to LV (but didn't like the fact that everyone and their mothers had it when i went out) next chloe (the paddington was so heavy and difficult to use) then miu miu (which i also love right now)... but then i met MJ STAM and i fell in LOVE... my fav bag right now is my ivory stam... i love MJ bags for the unique/pretty colors, the detailed stitching, soft leather, hardware (esp. the gold).
everytime i am shopping i go straight to the MJ boutique/section to see what my next bag purchase will be :smile:

My handbag obsession started at the tender age of 7 with an ESPRIT bag that I just HAD to have....keep in mind, this was in the mid 80's. :smile:

OMG! Esprit! My favorite store. I was so sad when they closed down all the US stores years ago! I LOVE LOVE my MJ bags. Although I love Balenciaga, my MJ collection of bags are my babies!

I started with Kate Spade. I have a few Fendis, Dooney and Coach - I was never a fan of Coach, but they were gifts. The multipocket converted me to MJ. I'm not a huge fan of the quilting and chains, so I've been looking more into MbMJ.